Reviews for Coming Home
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Lovely. Just lovely.
Geeko chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Hello

Thank you I loved your post !

You must be a fan too ;)

Did you hear about the project of film?

The production needs our opinion about if we want a live action film or animated movie! The community of fan needs to share the information in order to make sure we have the movie this tv show deserves !

It would be so nice to see a real esteban and a real grand condor in the real landscape of south america isn't it?

Anyway if you agree or disagree you can give your opinion!

The is a LIVE vs Animtion Facebook group:

If you prefer Live:

groups/384619618243119/#!/groups/384619618243119/

if animation

groups/384619618243119/#!/groups/215738385210349/

If you want share the information! MAybe one day we could say it's because of us there is a great (live:) movie!
Matt Gross chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I've noticed that there are hardly any stories on this site about Esteban and Zia as a couple. Do you know where I might find some?
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Gosh, this was awesome! U I swear I reviewed this once before, but oh, well! _

Gosh, this was amazing! U lol. Tao's reaction at being in a Spanish city is amazing! XD Man, Zia and Esteban's love story...LOVE IT! The line about them 'being in love for such a long time that when they realized it, it wasn't even a surprise' (or something like that) was AMAZING! It fits them so well, too!

This is so well-written! lol. Mendoza is MY personal hardest character to decipher-it is my personal opinion that he truly, TRULY cares for the kids, but at the same time, he HAS misled them... XD

Gosh, the last line tied in SO WELL with snow's story! Goodness, it did! U

Rock on! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Ryanko chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Oh wow, I can't believe I found a MCoG fanfiction! I used to love that show as a kid. Except I used to watch it in French. The only difference I'm seeing is that Tao's parrot was called "Pichu" in my version.

But anyhow, I adore how you portrayed the characters. Ha, I always thought Esteban and Zia were made for each others (... someone should write a fanfiction about that! No seriously!). I like how you made Esteban come back for Mendoza. He's always been such a complex character. I still don't know what to think of it.

But yes, fantastic story. The only bad thing is that it's too short. I would have LOVED to read more. I know it's rather old but I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope to see more MCoG stories from you. I think you got the characters just right. Keep it up~!
Sailor Heva chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Great story! I am so pleased that there are a couple of MCoG stories here on I love that Esteban is so nostalgic about coming home to Barcelona after all his adventures. Better still is the idea that his true home is with the family those adventures created. Truly wonderful! I also like your version of how the medallions of the sun survived the destruction of the city of gold. It makes sense that Esteban's dad would have known to take them from the doors before everything was destroyed.

Your characterizations are also wonderful. I like how you portrayed Tao's reaction to being in a European city and also how Esteban and Zia's relationship developed. I also find Esteban's musings on Mendoza's character to be very interesting as well. I thought the imagery of Esteban's journey to see Mendoza and "heal the wounds of their fellowship; to bring back into the fold those who should never have left it" is perfectly fitting. I really am impressed with your work and hope to see more MCoG fics from you in the future. _
Snowballjane chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Wow! I'm flattered. And thanks for the lengthy fb on "In a Tavern..." too. This is nice - and I liked the first line a lot with its reference to the very first line of the entire series.
I liked your take on grown up Esteban, still uncertain of Mendoza's motives. The spaniard is, after all, one of the most difficult to judge characters I can ever remember.