Reviews for Be My Valentine, Koi
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
That was awesome, I loved it great job
A Darker Shade of Black chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
omg that's disgusting! Kurama and Hiei are both very straight, incase you didn't notice. I thought the whole point of a fanfic was to take the characters and put them into your own ideas... Not make them gay. Am I the only girl in her right mind here that thinks it isn't right for two guys to kiss...? And why was Hiei's name in the jar twice? I can't believe I actually took the time to read this all the way through.

And to all your reviewers, you guys seriously need to get lives. Not only for your own sakes, but for the sake of the future of writing. You're seriously giving authors a bad name if you cheer this shit on.

Uck! It totally pisses me off when people mess with Hiei like that! There's no way in HELL that he would EVER be queer!
Maria Stars chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Another wonderful story! Very sweet! I loved it when Yusuke had to kiss Kuwabara! *LOL* Keep up the wonderful work!

Maria Stars
ShaynainShambles chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Can you make a lemon for this pwease? arigato/ I loved the story!
Collision Yanma Senpai chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This was so incredibly SWEET!

I literally went "aw" at several points, and the overall mood was just so cute, I couldn't help but get that oh-so-happy feeling one does while reading such beautiful fluff!

*Sigh*

While slightly OOC, this really was a good story.

Kurama X Hiei is one of my favorite pairings (as you can tell from my story, if you read it. HINT HINT! ;) ).

What can I say? I just love them!

And they're meant to be together!

(Anyone who doesn't think so can DIE!)

Well ok then, that's enough rambling for one night!

I really enjoyed reading this story, keep up the good work!

(And please review mine, people are being mean & leaving me out in the cold here! I'm suppossed to have 15!)

*Sigh*... Oh well!

C'ya later!,

CYS!
rebekah chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I love it
Jenni0889 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
lol I loved it. Your really good at wrighting stories. Keep them comming!
Candid Ishida chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
AW!
Hahaha, Yusuke and Kuwabara are the number one comic relief of all time _ And of course it's wonderful and sweet Kurama and Hiei love fluffiness! The BEST kind of fanfic!
ash0515 chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
SWEET!
Flybaby014563 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
nice.I liked it up the good you read mine.
-Nikki
slashofdragonblade chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Yeah! One of my favorite pairings! Very well written and sweet. Keep writing!
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004