Reviews for Continued Survival
samira vangola chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
Continue
99x999801 chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
i know its been forever but please update, i love this story
Yami no Tsuki chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
Oh, and is there gonna be slash? Please say yes!
Yami no Tsuki chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
This is really cool! It's interesting to read, and I love your portrayal of Ryou and Yami Bakura. :D
There were quite a few errors, but nothing too major. I would suggest getting an extra beta to double-check. (By the way I can do that if you like, even though I don't have a beta account. Just PM me if you're interested.)
Also, I wish there were more. Naturally. Fingers crossed you're not dead and haven't lost interest. Or just regained interest? (Hinthint)
But no pressure... :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
Well. What to say? Overall, you are good at writing. Also overall this fic is a drag. You've taken Ryou, an interesting though under used character and drained him cpletely of everything that ever made him interesting. His polite wit, his cleverness, his quiet bravery and attachment to his darker half. In this fic he's just become more and more of a cowardly imbecile. Why is he so terrified of the tiniest things when he has seen so much worse? Its not even unease or behind afraid, its full blown, hammed up terror. Over what? A mouse? And he's /stupid/. And that's ignoring his lack of magical skill because I wouldn't care if he was good or bad at magic. I mean about the most basic subjects he is complexly idiotic. How the fuck is this moron not dead? YB is not in control 100% of the time so he can't be the only reason. Honestly I'm shocked your Ryou didn't accidentally drink bleach or fall down the stairs and snap his neck.
The premise is good. The support characters are written beautifully. Yami is wonderful to read. But you stripped Ryou of all of his redeeming factors and made him a boring, irritating read.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
I think, that after all Ryou has seen, him being so terrified of hagrid-not simply intimidated but /terrified/- and a freaking mouse is overboard. Writing a pathetic character is delicate, because you want your readers to feel sympathetic towards him. Not cause us to roll our eyes. It doesn't help that he seems more afraid now in Hogwarts than he ever did as a captive...
Meh chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
Is this discontinued? Or has it been continued under a different name? I was going through all my alerts and I forgot how well-written this fic was!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
I live this story. Confusing in some parts, but I like how Bakura interacts with Ryou, even though Ryou seems really weak in this fix, which is a bit upsetting to me, but oh well. Hope you wil update spontaneously, and I really like how Draco cares for Ryou in his own way!
Zepar chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
I love your story!
I really wish you would continue it33333!
anonsky chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
ahhh its that time of year again, i had to do a reread!
even though its incomplete, this is still my favorite crossover fic ever.
i know theres not really any hope of it ever being finished, but even after all these years i keep coming back haha
Rubellite Game chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Keep it going!
Cookizilla chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Four years... D: Really hope you haven't given this up. ;n;
TheFlyingHamster chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
Okay first things first, I LOVE YOUR STORY!

Throughout the entirety of it I spotted only one typing error which was in either chapter 15 or 16 and it was just one word: wsanted and that is easy to work out what happened and as with errors it was unavoidable (you should see my stories they're riddled with them) I'm loving the plot and how it's going. And many, many chapters ago when Pansy called Malfoy "Dracy" my mind read it as Darcy. Can't wait to see the next chapter up.
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 17 . 11/16/2011
AWESOME! Ryou is so cute. This made me tear up when Ron yelled at Ryo. I was like "DAMN YOU RONALD! RYOU IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! HOW DARE YOU!"
Girl-of-Action chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
This is a great story. Please continue.