Reviews for Continued Survival
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
I live this story. Confusing in some parts, but I like how Bakura interacts with Ryou, even though Ryou seems really weak in this fix, which is a bit upsetting to me, but oh well. Hope you wil update spontaneously, and I really like how Draco cares for Ryou in his own way!
Zepar chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
I love your story!
I really wish you would continue it33333!
anonsky chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
ahhh its that time of year again, i had to do a reread!
even though its incomplete, this is still my favorite crossover fic ever.
i know theres not really any hope of it ever being finished, but even after all these years i keep coming back haha
Rubellite Game chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Keep it going!
Cookizilla chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Four years... D: Really hope you haven't given this up. ;n;
TheFlyingHamster chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
Okay first things first, I LOVE YOUR STORY!

Throughout the entirety of it I spotted only one typing error which was in either chapter 15 or 16 and it was just one word: wsanted and that is easy to work out what happened and as with errors it was unavoidable (you should see my stories they're riddled with them) I'm loving the plot and how it's going. And many, many chapters ago when Pansy called Malfoy "Dracy" my mind read it as Darcy. Can't wait to see the next chapter up.
Sweetfoxgirl13 chapter 17 . 11/16/2011
AWESOME! Ryou is so cute. This made me tear up when Ron yelled at Ryo. I was like "DAMN YOU RONALD! RYOU IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! HOW DARE YOU!"
Girl-of-Action chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
This is a great story. Please continue.
Girl-of-Action chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
This is a great story. Please continue.
Cooked Sashimi chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
oh god this is such an amazing idea - i really hope you finish it :]
Saruhno chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
Amazing~
Donteatacowman chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
"This is madness," Eugene sighed aloud, standing and moving for the bed.

THIS IS SPARTA!

...Sorry, I had to! D: xD

If you recall that I've reviewed this before-I'm rereading this fic, heh. And I'm still enjoying it immensely. Thank you again for writing!
Bloodie Indy chapter 17 . 1/27/2011
I love this! I really hope you update soon.
MyChemicalDarkness chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
Soo good! I'm still wondering if there is going to be any RxB in this (it's my fav pairing ;) and if you're continuing. Heh i wonder why Malfoy was so nice at the end of this last chapter... ;) I've decided i like him in this story, i just hope Bakura isn't going to ger all possesive and kill him off too!
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 17 . 12/31/2010
Oh my god!

This Is an awesome story! I hope you aren't dead! You haven't updated for so long...

That was... Surprisingly sweet of Malfoy to give Ryou his doll. T.T

Well, I found This story very unique and interesting! I hope the rest of it will be interesting too!

~Lazy Cat44