Reviews for Monsters in the Closet
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
O.O" Um ok?
OneLivelySpirit chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
That was just so adorable! :D
missanon chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Cutyeness... LUVITT

Poor Mokie.. LOL
PaladinDragon chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Oh, wow! I can't beleive I haven't stumbled on this before now! It's totally cute. I liked it before I read the last line(it took me a minute), but that was the clincher! I loved it.
unkown but freindly chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
No offense, it made sense but that was so freaky it wasn't eben funny.
Reana1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
*is sitting with jasper right beside her* I honestly don't know what to type. *looks over* You're right here! *creeped out* WHAT_DO_I_SAY? *again, looks over at yami* ... ? Ok! i have my instructions! Jasper, go check the water, it is boiling. Lol! KAWAII! I LOVE IT! SO CUTE! I remember nightmares! Entertaining they wuz! Awesome job yami dear one!
Uniswift87 chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Aw, cute! I loves them Kaiba bro. fics. _
Lunis chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
*LOL* That was SO unexpected! I read the "Goodnight Mokuba" part and thought it was a type-o for a minute! ..*LOL*
chibibaka1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I liked that a lot! So kawaii! Great job! _
bye
Jargonelle chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I had to admit I suspected 'twas Seto (the Blue Eyes White Dragon toy at the start), but the last line still came as a jolt. It's kind of painful this story - but the one I feel sorry for most is Mokuba.
Well done!
Mariela chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I have read the mangas. I think you may be onto something with the penalty being removed by the exodia defeat, but I think you have an excellent concept here. I don't think it wasa too dragged out. It was the right length!
Thanks! This is throughly enjoyable, I will pass it along!
GothicAngel09 chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
That was so cool! Totally unexpected. I loved it!Keep up the good work!