Reviews for Heartbeat
ThiefKura chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
So romantic love it yugi and the gang r so mean to Ryou-kun ignoring him all the time never even saying thanks for saving there lives lol it and that pairing. Eh i should stop talking or writing whatever Ja Ne!
Yunagirl07 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This was so sad but so cute at the same time. This was very well written. I love how their suicide was all romantic and stuff. There's so much I want to say about this but I can't form it into words for some reason xD I'm adding this story to my favorites. Keep up the good work.
Kagi chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I'm not logged in, cause I'm sure I've reviewed this before... anyway, am bombing a friend of mine with fic links since she is sort of getting into Yugioh, and gave her a bunch of yours, so naturally I had to reread some as I went. XD LOVE. So much love. for all your fics. and I gave her this one first, because it is weirdly one of my favorites. *smooch* You are awesome.
lavalieres chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Dude... If I knew you had this here, and not just of I would've favorited it sooner. Always loved this fic.

Anywho, in case you can't tell, this is Hales731. :) Just popping by. -hearts-
kaiba.berry chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
wow..that was so beautiful..

it was so beautifully written and absolutely amazing..

it was so sad and touching..

the romance in this fic was so amazing yet so tragic at the same time... i don't think that anyone else could have done this story as good as you did it...absolutely beautiful
The Goddess of the Madhouse chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
It's so...sad,but really good at thesame time...
ladygodess chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
that was sad, but good see yeah .
xheartmehorrid chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Gorgeous and heart-written. Eerily perfect.
Kilini chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
It sounds like a nice way to die, anyhow. I wish they drank the poison then fucked. Dying at the climax is cliched but fitting.
Vicious-Loner chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Strange story yet very good. And yes, like Ryou said, you really got to be immensely disturbed to do something like that. You might as well have given me some inspiration to write something equally immesely disturbed...
Death princess chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
That...was...beautiful...(cries) .

but I agree with you, how could you WANT to take your own life or your koi's for that matter but that was fucking...awsome!
L. C. Webbs chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
amazingly written and pretty powerful too very good.
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Beautiful. Fucking beautiful. This just makes you think, you know? Really, if someone had to die, wouldn't this be the way to go-listening to the heartbeat of your lover? Its very touching with its morbid romance that I adore. Simply something that makes think and explore the world outside the box, hmm? Dunno... it was just twisted in a wondefully beautiful kinda way. And so utterly sad too-Ryou and Malik... *sighs* I love you writing... its amazing...

Much love,

DarkRoseBlood O.o
invisible-eyes chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Wow... that has to be one of the most moving things I have ever read. It brought tears to my eyes, the tone of the whole piece was just perfect. I officially love your writing, it's amazing!

_
Hiro.P chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I had read this story so long, long ago...and now I'm reading it again and it's still so beautiful. There's that morbid kind of romance that most of the stories misses. There's that morbid kind of romance I tried to find for such a long time. And I finally found it.

So, to put it simply, I really truly love that story. (FavStories .)