Reviews for Home
Candyland chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Stunning!
butterflydreaming chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I'm starting to *like* Ruby Moon. You do such a great job with her in this. The dynamics with her and E and Spinel are just right.
Nicely concise fic. that says a lot about relationships, characters, and motivations.
Laurus Nobilis chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Oh, grat job! It's nice to see this side of Eriol. Must be difficult for him to keep himself separated from Clow (especially in that house!), and I really liked your comment about the line blurring.
I liked to see Kaho's nice side, too. That's something that doesn't happen very often... And the last dialogue between Nakuru and Suppi was great. :)
My favourite part was the paragraph about rain and renewal, though. Loved it.
justblue24 chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Hmm..sweet. cute. nice. great. good. that's all i guess.
peacewish chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Wai, so cute. I always like getting a glimpse behind Eriol-the-smooth-talking-plotter to Eriol-poor-kid-with-Clow's-memories. So many different ideas on what it means to be a reincarnation, and everybody's perspective is just a little different. Sakura may be the one enduring all the tests, but Eriol is the one who knows what has to happen and plan accordingly - such an unbelievable amount of pressure. And in a new country to boot. I really wouldn't mind seeing the entire third season from his perspective, which I don't think anyone's ever done before.
The last bit of dialogue between Nakaru and Spinel was extremely cute. 'widdle Suppi want a widdle biscuit?' More corny than funny and yet I laughed anyway. That house would be so depressing without Nakaru to brighten things up. She's fun.
Well done.
Kodomo Hikari chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Wow girl...I just love the way you characterize the CCS characters that I find myself comparing my own CCS characterizations to yours as a way to see if I hadn't accidentally turned them into
OOC. This is a heartfelt compliment. You really understand them.
WoLfePaWs chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
That was an incredible one-shot[is it?] you have there...eh, sorry I couldn't find any words to put into this review right now[since it's night and my brain would just stop functioning and fuzz up right there if I were to use it]...strange, isn't it that I'm still able to read even though my brain's stop..._...oh well, that's one of my strange weird traits...
Rinoa Kitty chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Absolutely beautiful.
I understand the sentiment behind the "servants" bit about Nakuru and Suppi-chan, but I sort of felt as though that made Eriol a little bit too cold.
I'll have to sulk about how nice Kaho sounds in this story, even though its 100% right on.
Fabulous though, I love it!
Nakuru and Spinel are perfect at the end, as is Eriol.
thank you so much, you've made my day!
TamChronin chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
OOh! I like! This is very well done. A nice contemplation and even has some sweet EK moments that remind me of the better parts of MD&S...or how that one *should* have been. I'm so glad you came up with the idea for challenges. This has really brought some quality back to the CCS fandom. applauds Heck, I'm *all* for something that gets *you* to write more often. grins