Reviews for Dark Times
rentamiya chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
noooooooooooo you must continue gahhh
cullengal101 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
hey

like the story so far please keep updating

cullengal101
anonymous chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
omg plz plz if you're not going to finish this then let someone adopt the story and finish it for you
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Great story so far. I hope that you'll update again soon.

I know Harry is the child of light and that Tom is the lord or darkness. Who is the fire breather? Is it Draco? Or someone else? Please update again as soon as you can.
roshni chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
this fanfic is amazing plz continue and update as soon as possible.
alice03tina chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
W.O.W.. cool
BreGurl23 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
hurry up with chapter 4 please
Person chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
I'm wondering why you haven't updated this story in 6 years?(I saw the date on when you last updated) We all love the plotline and want to see what happens next. If you can't continue the story do you think that I can adopt the story? Since I'm not you it won't be the same, but I hope that this story can be continued and finished. I'm gonna check the reviews again and hope that you can respond to this request.
Person chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Please, please, please write the next chapter! This plotline is too good to stop here!
InsoluableInsanity chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
2 ta' 3 days huh...
Hannah42992 chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
well first off i LOVE the story. second Tom is way to obsessive on harry. third i love the fact that harry and draco have confided in each other of their feelings...it's cute. will tom come between harry and draco? what is up with that prophesy? good job...please continue with it...)
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
continue!
random-laughter chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
i'll be honest. i don't usually read stories that haven't been updated in over a year, unless they're completed, but your story interested me. so my question is: are you continuing it? Because i really liked this premise, and i could definitely see you continuing on. in any case this rocked, and i hope you decide to update soon!
thrnbrooke chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
So need the next chapter!
I-see-thestrals chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
you said the next chapter would be in 2-3 days... it's been a year... so...if you could just update soon, that would be great... I really love this story and would hate to dee it abounded so please please please update soon. I cant wait to read what happens next.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »