Reviews for Mommy's Little Capitalist Storms the Castle
ChaosCarlos chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Excellent! I was laughing so hard I almost forgot how to breathe. I lay the blame for that squarely on:

"May you live long and orgasm."

When I read it I suddenly thought of Zephram Cochrane's First Contact with the Vulcans and the first thing out of their mouths is: "May you live long and orgasm."

and Zephram's reply: "Peace and long penis."
Secret Slayer chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i loved this! fantastic! i dont know how you think of this stuff! you write every character perfectly! loved it! ]
LadyPearlDragon chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I now know where Jamie got that quote...Nice story though!
MBB chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
yup, I'm apsolutely hooked.

And if I may place a request, can you do a Easter Holiday fic next time? because I am really wondering how they do that with the easter bunny, :-P

or do they celebrate it like like halloween and watch horror movies? :?:
Slayer87 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
So funny! I love Jenny, he use of the english language is even funnier than Anya's. Oh, and I would LOVE to see an Easter fic. Like, really, really love to see one.
kitty-kat12 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
this was hilarious
i love reading about jenny
all the fics with her in it are too funny it makes my stomach hurt
sperm tag? live long and orgasm?
lmao
too cute
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
The quarter on the forehead was a great touch :-)
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
i loved xander with his "i'm having a soccer mom moment, aren't i?" jenny rocked. this story really made me laugh. definately on my faves list.
Forever03 chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Hahahahahaha! Jenny is so funny! She's so much like Anya!
Cassie chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Good Lord woman! You're magnificent! This story... Little Jenny... AH! I so want to read more! And hell expletive yeah! Thanks to this story, I too shall be celebrating Bastille day with quarters and underwear and "Vivre le France libre!" being shouted from the rooftops! Keep the Jen-Ben stories a-comin'! ...S'il Vous Plait? ;-)
A chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Oh the madness...
storm079 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
i love Jenny...shes great...and whats Bastille Day? i take french...but...do i pay attention? no...
englishchik chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
YAY YAY YAY YAY Jenny fic WOOHOO I love that little girl she just rules, that was realy grest I realy like this line "“I’m having a soccer mom moment, aren’t I?
Chaosti chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Ahh. I remember the good old days when my childhood friends and I would play sperm tag. Good times. Red Rover pales in comparison. GG, I can take as much of little Jen-Ben as you can dish out. Capiche?
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
What a horrible mistake Xander made by not marrying Anya! And then for that d**n Joss to kill her off before they could get together again!Jenny (Jen-Ben-after JLo & BenA?) is adorable. She's priceless, although as a little capitalist I'm sure she insist on a price! I love this story! Vive La France! Vive Anya! Vive Jenny! Vive Xander! Vive Buffy! Vive orgasms! Vive Lindsey (I had to throw that one in)! And, of course, Vive Gidgetgirl!