Reviews for Soldiers In A Timeless Battle
Guest chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
I am actually crying, this was such an unbelievably amazing trilogy. After reading The Kings Mistress I have absolutely devoured all of your writings, and I cried at the end of this. You have such an incredible gift with words and your stories are believable, funny, tender and sweet. I have truly enjoyed reading your amazing works!
X-Chick303 chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Poor Kagome! No woman should have to lose her child like that.
Jossgirl chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
I love the story. i Have read alot of amazing fanfictions, but this one hast to be my favorite. i just love how the story evolvs into something truly amazing. I also love the creativity on Nancy White, Sukiono, Sukiono's mother, etc. if i could rate this story 1-5 it would get a 10.
bluedragon03 chapter 23 . 8/21/2010
awwww i almost cried. i love this storey so much and i love what you did with it at the end. i have had so much trubble finishing these storeys now. i have to read a real book now because i have a book report due. but i get so easly sucjedc in to these. i admire your abilty to write and the way you have these written is butifull. i wish that this was more than a trilogy. But you could spawn another seires out of this one. about there adventures after all of this. the names of these books are wonderfull and i always think of them when writing my own storeys, wether a fanfiction or not. i wish i had the kind of writing style like you do. butiful, almost poetic. i relise all this may sound weird but... i love these boooks so much and it is so sad that it is only a trilogy. i felt the same way when i finished the final harry potter boook. and the final dragon keeper book. i hate finishing a seires of good books. i wish would never end but i want to know what happens in the end. well gotta go bye!
Yuuki-Chan64 chapter 23 . 2/23/2010
I don't know what to say.

I didn't think reviewing on every chapter was an option so I just waited till I was dome with the Trilogy.

These are the best stories I have ever read. No question! One of the things I really loved was the whole thing Kagome would do to Inu's ears _

You should be very proud of this. this is truly something special )

I plan on reading your other stories! So watch out!
Typo Alert chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
ch 1:

technically the jewel was pulled from the side of her stomach, not her chest.

ch 7:

"Inuyasha, you’re temper is rather annoying," - your

“You should not move Kagome,” - comma missing.
kaki112 chapter 23 . 12/9/2008
Great Stories. It was so intresting. Make more. I really like them.
brakken chapter 23 . 4/3/2008
Aw...What a sweet ending. Although at this rate, with their extended lifespan and obvious fertility, I'm guessing Kagome and Inuyasha will end up with double digits in kids...Hehehehe 's going to be one happy grandmother...It's a nice ending, but I almost feel confused...I got the impression that this was about how evil is never really expunged from the earth, and while this does not mean that you should despair, it does mean that you must always be ready to fight, always ready to answer the call 'Soldiers in a Timeless Battle' indeed. This epilogue leads me to believe that I was incorrect. Oh well, I'll believe what I want, it's not like I can't interpret things the way I perceive them (and already do anyway). Good story, nice job with Sukiono, he was a very different villain than Naraku or Ted Wilkins, and you handled him well.
brakken chapter 22 . 4/3/2008
Hehehe...Nice. I always enjoy stories that break with the conformist attitude of school and education and career being of the utmost importance-people forget the goal, and if you'll humor me to say it, the meaning of life, which is to be happy. You go to school and get a good education because that is almost completely required in order to have a good career, and a good career is almost completely required in order to have the money to provide for yourself, and any family you might have, thus keeping you happy. But those are the means to the end, not the end itself, and many forget that. Thanks for being one of those who remember.
brakken chapter 21 . 4/3/2008
Interesting...So he's reverted back to who he was as a child, that part of him being the only part uncorrupted by Naraku...The way he treated Kagome was becoming more and more like that of a child to a mother as this progressed, but I never noticed until it was pointed out directly...I suppose Kagome's nature brought the childlike part of him out, and her arrow purified all the rest...Good sequence with the action, and handling of dialog, especially Sukiono's-his insanity and conviction was almost surreal in the end, but isn't that how it should be? Nice climax in general, and good job keeping it going with this plot twist.
brakken chapter 20 . 4/3/2008
Hehehe back to cliffies again are we? I love the juxtaposition between the tense, tragic, terror-filled atmosphere that comes with Sukiono's presence, versus the amusing sweet familiarity of Inuyasha and Kagome and their friends...It brings out the differences all the more to mix them together like that. Can't wait to see what happens next!
brakken chapter 19 . 4/3/2008
Yeah...You're really making me regret never having read Romeo and Juliet right now, you know that? My English teacher that year hated this play, so we read Titus Andronicus instead...Not exactly a romance, let alone fluffy. In fact, it's downright disgusting at times, kind of like Sweeney Todd meets Ancient Rome if you know what I mean. I enjoyed Inuyasha's introspection, and weirdly I wanted a cookie during the scene. Unintentional subliminal messaging? An unconscious desire to enter the scene myself, to dispense my own advice or share my own troubles, in hopes of a similarly wonderful resolution? Or was I just hungry? That is the question...Yeah, a lot of figurative language tends to have weird effects on me...
brakken chapter 18 . 4/3/2008
Wow...As soon as she touched Sukiono, I was thinking 'No, no, no, Kagome, you baka, what the hell do you think you're doing?'...But I never expected it to come out quite so...tragically really. It seems that nothing ever goes right for them, does it? The way it seemed, that was exactly what he'd always feared would happen, that he'd finally admitted to fearing in the last chapter-and now look what happens...The last few paragraphs of this were masterful, I admire your skill in portraying Kagome's reaction greatly. It was so sincere, so raw, so torn and full of pain and love and pity and despair, and it just made every bit of this story worth reading so much more, just to read that part. Kudos to you.
brakken chapter 17 . 4/3/2008
Yeah...She was kind of asking for it, I mean, he knows she goes to her time through the well, and when Inuyasha is gone, so why wouldn't he take the opportunity? Not really a surprise for me, except that he didn't reveal himself earlier, and then only at her instigation, and when he did, he was nervous. Either he's got a deathly fear of Inuyasha now, or he, in his own twisted way, feels guilty for spying on her, or wary of her own powers, or, or or...Well, his manner of calling attention to himself was intriguing at the very least.
brakken chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
Very well done...I never thought about his jealousy and reasons for it in depth before, but this explanation and analysis works wonderfully, I can't find a single flaw in it. It just...makes so much sense, because you know he isn't stupid, that he realizes other guys treat her differently, and that he's always been so possessive of her, (and she always takes it as if he doesn't trust her to love him, as you expressed well in here), but that he trusts her enough that when Naraku tries to trick them it doesn't work; he trusts her more than he trusted Kikyou, that is clear. They're fine lines and subtleties between the two explanations (Inuyasha's and Kagome's), but they make all the difference in the world. You capture them well.
1,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »