Reviews for Listen Up, Fat Man
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Jenny writing a letter reminded me of the Peanuts cartoons when the gang writes to Santa (or, Linus writes to the Great Pumpkin). I enjoyed this story! My only concern is that you would think that Anya would get better at being human over the years. Then again, she's Anya, so, probably not.

Thanks!

Bookish
Sheronah chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Absolutely love your Jenny stories! Would love to read a story in-between where Anya is pregnant!
Secret Slayer chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
loved it! ]
nicole ashlie chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
this story made me laugh. she sounds so much like anya! her little brother is like her new piggy bank with interest. lol.
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
No! mommy's little capitolist can't be retired! make more stories with jenny! she's the best oc i've read in so long!
RTds9 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Loved it! More Jenny!
Sassy590 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
You are an excellent writer...they are so cute!
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
WRITE MORE ABOUT JENNY!
blackbeltchic chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
DONT RETIRE HER!
I'm reading1 I am, but I'm judging, so I shouldn't review...you'll get feedback on all later!
bbc
Jess chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I just read all the little capitalist stories and they are soo funny! I love them. I had a horrible night and I read them and it put a smile on my face. Seriously talented and I hope there are more!
Jess chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
sam and shell chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
loved it
Slayer87 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Very cute. I just love little Jenny and her incredibly funny personality. Please don't drop all the Jenny Harris stories. I love her way too much.
ivo-tentye chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I read all of the jenny story's today and i like them
Koos chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Very funny and sweet (in a way :))
I really like this humor.
Hope you continue the Jenny story line