Reviews for These Burdens We Carry
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
very good
Coolio02 chapter 7 . 4/24/2004
Oh, what a great ending to such a great story! You did a wonderful job on this, I really liked it! Ooh, your next story sounds awesome! I can't wait to read it!_
Elven Kitten chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
It sounds so scary! Lol, and yes, not nearly as confuzling no more! _ lol I liked it actually... really neat way of ending that! Keep it up!
Gozilla chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
The story was wonderful! Well done! I am looking forward to read your other story! Please post it soon! -
Deana chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
Nice epilogue! :) Well done! :)
Oh my gosh...the sneak peak looks awesome! When are you gonna post it? I can't wait to read! :)
Anastasia Who chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
Good chapter. Yes, that does clear things up some. I enjoyed reading this story. Great work. This next story looks interesting. When will it be up? Please post soon. Is it just me ot did you change your name? You must have. I like the name. Keep up the good work.
Elven Kitten chapter 6 . 4/16/2004
_ That confused me! lol _ was good tho... took a while to figure it out... heh lol _
elfmage chapter 6 . 4/16/2004
Hmm, I already reviwed this, but it seems it did not work...evil thing! LOL
But seeing as how this is such a grand story adn all, I do not really mind! :oD
Intriguing chapter, and a very interesting resolution...I love it! Although I cannot wait to read the epilogue, to find out more details!
Seems like Legolas is right back on track...for now! Mwahahahahahaha!
Love it, hope you update soon! I hope you did well on your Chinese O-levels too!
Elfmage
Coolio02 chapter 6 . 4/15/2004
*grins* I'm so glad Legolas will be alright now. Good chapter and I can't wait for the epilogue_
Anastasia Who chapter 6 . 4/15/2004
I'm so glad Legolas is okay. Good chapter, though the epilouge with the explanation will be interesting to hear. Please update soon.
Alariel chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
A friend, a true friend, would not give up! I'm starting to sound like a fortune cookie! LOL! I am enjoying your story and am truly looking forward to your next update.
Alariel chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Grief is a powerful emotion! Keep up the good work!
Alariel chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Very graphic descriptions of the carnage. Well done!
Elven Kitten chapter 5 . 4/11/2004
Aw! Poor Aragorn and Legolas... *Huggles them* Keep it up!
LinZE chapter 5 . 4/10/2004