Reviews for Coming Into Darkness
luvgoodstuf chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
so cool! chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
luv it
Mirakles chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
You got a very wrong vision on what's goth and not,young lady. Just because you r goth don't mean you cut yourself or must be depressed.

DO NOT CUT YOURSELF EVER just because you want to be sometning your not because in the end you are yet just a nothing only with scars all over hurts. You write however very good.
mnemosynegreen chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
-Draco and Hermione Insomniac,

"I'm so sick and tired of people like you making Goths seem like some kind of fucking trend. Being Goth isn't all about being suicidal, cutting your wrists and being a moody, violent bastard. Being a Goth is much more than that. You can't 'persuade a preppie into joining the Gothic culture' just because she'd "make a awesome Goth". You have to embrace it yourself. Being a Goth is about finding beauty in things most people find ugly. Someone can't just seem like "he'd make a great Goth". You refer to it like it's some kind of... Mainstreamed fashion. But, since your only twelve, I understand that you're naive and think it's cool just because it looks wicked and bad-ass. Want to call me a flamer? Fine. But this should be intercepted as a strong warning. Don't go writing shit that you don't understand, girl. I suggest you look into what real Goths are. Find some websites on 'google' and I'm sure something will fill that little, young head of yours."

UM YEAH THEY JUST SAID IT. Cutting yourself? No cool. My friends are gothic and they are NOTHING like this. I'm not being a flamer just telling you. You should look more into Goths they aren't all like that. Besides ADVERTISING that you cut your self is not the smartest thing.

LondonsLegend chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Dear...yo no se (I don't know),

Well, I printed this out last night with no idea how this story would turn out. After reading the parts that I printed out (chapters 1-3), I noted the fact that I really needed to review on this, but for certain reasons, and not just for the fact that it was good. Alright, I must admit, for a 12 year old, your grammer is very good. I really liked you writing technique. Congrats! However, I must admit that you didn't really get things right, about high school and stuff, class wise, teacher wise, getting into trouble wise, all that other stuff. I must also say that I found it VERY junior highish for they to be stereotyping people, goth, prep, cheerleader, etc. Not very good, I must say. And the fact that you made Draco go and try to committ suicide after getting yelled at by a teacher...Draco just really wouldn't do that, as I'm sure you know. He would get even. So, yeah, I think I have a few more comments, as does my friend shel, but I think I'll save them for another time. Remember, these are just suggestions and weren't meant to be flames.
lostinlustfulldarkness chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
alright, so obviously your 12 so your not gonna be perfect, not bad, but you seem to be into the whole idea of preps/goths hating eachothers guts. Not really true, you do get alot of idiots, on both sides. your poetry is, aceptable, is this your first fic? also cutting is major in your story, are you a self cutter, or are you just writing? I'm quiting, so i understand if you are, but you don't seem to have the right mind set in your characters. you may need to work on developement of them.
CoMiCalMe chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
the story is really good keep writing fanfics. but i think that u dont understand the whole concept of goth and prep.
godhatesme chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
the story is ok.. but i dont like how u put the whole gothic and prep thing that was a bad way to make a story. you discribe gothic like u have to be a bad ass, wear black, and go against what any one says. just like the whole prep thing they get good grades, wear nice clothes, and are goodie goodies. but other than that i think ur story is pretty good for u writing the story at age 12.
Vidagami041286 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
your how old? when you up date get back to me please, your really good!
LadySnake chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
aw...wut a cute ending.
LadySnake chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
i lyk it. itz angsty. th s my favorite thing 2 read. itz a good story.
Jaded Atticus chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
omg, r u really only TWELVE? incrediable! wow, this story was s deep!
viper8401 chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
That story was really good. it doesn't matter how old u are. i think u should go on with the story.