Reviews for Elaborate Lives
Nov.Rain chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
update...please
Nov.Rain chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Update soon please

I need to now what will happen
Leo112 chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
good book so far! i would prefer it with out the singing but you cant have every thing ... in any case up date please.
Serena6686 chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
nice
Emily Christensen chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
Hey this story is good. Are you going to finish this story or not?
KingAleksander chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
you r SO getting flamed. I love the story but I hate you 4 the cliffy! Make the next chappie soon!
Atems' Love chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
OMG

I can't wait to read the next chapter!

this is gonna be good!

Holy CRAP!
Atems' Love chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
Cute!

I loved it!
Atems' Love chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
great job
Spicey Babe chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
OMG what will yugi say? please update soon
Freaky Person O.o chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
OMFG! THIS WOULD BE SUCH A GOOD STORY IF THE SONGS DID NOT BOTHER ME 'THAT' MUCH! Every time I see a song I pretty much scream out "STOP SINGING!" So I'm sorry but I am mentally unable to finish this.
Evelyn Rangel chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
Omg! u need to keep writing it's so beautiful I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ying Fa chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
I love this story and I hope you continue to work on it. If the chapters continue to come out as go or better than the last, this story will be awesome!
myst49 chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
wowowowowow! you ROCK! cant wait for the next!
sakura-thorn chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
yay. yami and yugi sittin in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g first comes love then comes marrage then comes alot of trouble. i love this story yay you yami is the best character can i rent him for my birthday...just really can i. poor yugi he's gonna be so confuzzled . writing cause we all love ya darl.#i was on a major sugar high when i wrote this...but i still want to rent yami#