Reviews for Loving You RAW
Robsessed23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
do u know that this was the first ever fiction i read...lets just say u opened my eyes to a lot of things..now i write my own fics and i have to say none of this would have been possible if it werent for this story...thanks lol
The Writing Crow chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I'VE READ THIS BEFORE! I HAVE! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER FIND IT AGAIN! THANKS!
sabrinalovesjosh chapter 10 . 6/2/2005
there called porches plz dont make jerico evil hes so sweet n fit gr8 tory bt yhe way
VedGirl1201 chapter 12 . 5/25/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! At first i didnt like it when i read the first chapter awhile ago but now i love it!
Nikki chapter 9 . 12/14/2004
Dude you can use mure detalis and a little less bullshit! no offense but I really liked your storys!
Parker chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Hi,

I am a massive Matt/Amy(Lita) fan, and i think their great 2gether.

This story woz really good, and u shud rite more like it. Ur a talented riter and u know how 2 set da scene. Well done!
Aaron chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Hi

The story is good. But 2 things so far. 1) U got the lyrics to the Nsync song ALL wrong 2) Batista's REAL first name is Dave not Deacon that was just a gimmick name.
Torrie chapter 31 . 5/28/2004
Love this story i love trish and jeff
Me Am No Dumb Idiot chapter 35 . 5/8/2004
OH MY GOSH! I can't believe it's over! I feel so sad! WWA! Oh well, I shall get over it. LoL. I totally loved your story!
Wow, this chapter was so action packed, it was awesome, like your whole story! Well I hope your time in Bangladesh is awesome - though I don't know when you'll see this or whatever.
-MANDI
Trish and Jeffy 4ever chapter 35 . 5/7/2004
Aw, it's over? Sorry 4 not replying ..but i did read every single chapp. u are an awesome writer...plz start a new story soon
Kay chapter 35 . 5/7/2004
Wow, it's hard to believe that it's all over. I do hope you continue to write more stories because you are one very talented writer, especially for such a young age. You really should take a bow for providing each and every one of us with an awesome story that just kept getting better and better. The match between Matt & Batista was out and out excellence. The love scene at the end between Lita & Matt was just so full of love and emotion that it literally took my breath away.
I also wanted to thank you for your kind of words;-) I'm just glad you shared your amazing writing ability with us and I hope you have more stories soon! You take care and you can send me an e-mail anytime.
TriRedEye chapter 35 . 5/7/2004
Thank you for an incredible read. I loved this story and it was one of the best I've ever read. Good luck in your life but I hope you continute to write more. Congratulations.
LilMary chapter 35 . 5/6/2004
Great story! I would say please update soon, but this is the last chapter. You updated the same day as the Friends' series finale which aired on t.v. awhile ago, lol! But yeah...great story!
LilMary
Me Am No Dumb Idiot chapter 34 . 5/6/2004
NO! I can't bear it! I'm going to be sad when this ends, it's SO good!
Go Jeff! for beating up Y2J! My, my, my, Matty sure has a temper, now doesn't he? LoL. Stupid Molly...
Oh yeah, about what you said about taping it, I would tape RAW, but I don't know how to record things on my VCR! LoL. Can't wait for Friday.
Me Am No Dumb Idiot chapter 33 . 5/6/2004
Hey, thought I'd voice something that started to bug me.
If Matt had a restraining order against Batista, wouldn't that automatically mean Batista has one or whatever too, cause he shouldn't go near Matt either...LoL. W/e. Gonna read the next chapter now.