Reviews for The Darkness
jenn008 chapter 13 . 3/28
Update soon!
anonymous chapter 13 . 3/16
it was 2005 the last update. 10 years later and there is still no 14th chapter? please update soon. i ope this isnt a lost cause caz i love it.
Kasondra Strand chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Wonderful! I loved it! It's like a perfect story. The characters are so accurate.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
I enjoyed reading it and am looking forward to another chapter
Anigen chapter 13 . 12/19/2007
lol, i love your story to death...
Memo chapter 13 . 10/24/2007

I really luv the ending as well

Memo xx
casey chapter 13 . 3/23/2006
I love it so far so please,please,please,please,please update.
Kls chapter 13 . 11/29/2005
Loved it! Hope you update soon.
SamDeanLove chapter 13 . 8/21/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. )
Rachel chapter 13 . 6/18/2005
This fic is really cool. I like it a lot! It is extremely well written. Update soon!
spk chapter 13 . 6/15/2005
I am LOVING it! I wasn't sure about the story at the beginning, but it's definitely worth reading. I love the characters, and I could so see Faith accepting Buffy as a vamp and Willow being the first Scoobie to try to accept everything. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
FiftyShadesOfVampires chapter 13 . 6/15/2005
I'm glad that you started this story back up again. I had to re-read some of it to get a feel for what was going on before.

Glad to see it going again.

GoldenAngl88 chapter 13 . 6/1/2005
OMG I'm so happy you updated! This was by far one of my fav fics and i was really worried you weren't gonna finish it. I love this fic! Awesome chapter and I'm glad you've given Karen an out with the whole Angel deal. Can't something come up in Cleveland so she has to leave to do something about it? I mean it is a hellmouth afterall and it isn't really something that would never happen. Then if she decides to stay, well that wouldn't be some huge surprise or anything. Then again you could always just kill her off :) but then you'd have to deal with the whole mourning thing and the Spuffy Goodness is just so much better:) Have I mentioned how thrilled I am that you updated? YAY! This really just made my day! Can't wait for the next update. Keep 'em coming!
finkpishnets chapter 12 . 3/4/2005
Wow - a great twist in storyline. I really enjoyed reading this - checking when u last updated i dont know if you're gonna read this or if you're gonna post anymore up, but i hope you do. Can't wait to see what happens next :)

(and Karen and Angel? Yeah i can see that. But he needs to chase her lol. She deserves better i think lol)
Kiyo-Cub chapter 12 . 2/7/2005