Reviews for It Was A Murder, But Not A Crime
Rose chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
well i wish you'd stop doubting yourself after every chapter...it's really sad and it makes the readers not want to...well, read! but anyway, interesting stories...they do need to be edited...edit them.
frodoschick chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Even better! Eyah!
frodoschick chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Omigod! That was so amazing! Totally creating a story from like...four lines! I love you!
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 6 . 10/21/2007
this was an awesome story! i really, really liked it. *faves*
GirlInTheMirror121 chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
great story, another one about Cell Block Tango. Since I don't know Hungarian, this clears up the story. LOL great job!
The Sugarfaerie chapter 6 . 6/5/2007
I really liked this story, especially Liz and Annie's parts. You're very good at creating mood, I think this worked best in June's section. The last chapter, with all the girls' perceptions of Roxie, was very interesting.
pdk chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
so good! I like this collection. Perhaps if one day u r bored you can do mona. speakeasy not speak easy. very very good. like das ending.
dangerousdame chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
Cool- a real film noir type story!
Mizamour chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
Oh, this is great! Wow. Great fic!
Mizamour chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Oh, wow... this was really good! I love the pov, and your characterization is great! Awesome!
Jade chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
hey, that was REALLY cool. i don't care about lack of MOna, b/c that retrospect thing on Roxie was GREAT
Jade chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
OUCH poor velma! btw i love how u brought her in each chapter. that was wicked good.
Jade chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
OMG that was horrifying! ze poor hunyak! :'(

that was AWESOME
Jade chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
awesomeness

she was always my fav

gr8 job
Broken Wings of Sorrow chapter 6 . 7/7/2005
i liked it a lot. is that really wat the hunyak said?