Reviews for Snow and Sand
Kuro-Hollow-Neko chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Nice! and funny. I loved it.
toeki chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
the recreation room is not a holo deck, but i still like the story.

i can see it happening. vash, the 150-year-old kid, remembering the snowball match and using sand because snow is not available... wolfwood forgets to act like he is cool and joins the game because deep in his heart he is a little bit childish, too.:) cute story
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Aw...this was totally adorable! I absolutely love the way you wrote this. I felt Rem's sadness and her joy as she realized that "her boys" were having fun. I know that they're not her real sons, but it's easy to imagine that she'd think of it that way. I absolutely love your interaction between Wolfwood and Vash. LOL, sandball fights. How cute! This was awesome.

—Alaena
lady rosebit chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
cute, sweet, and hilarious all at the same time. Love the ending. NO one can resist the power of a sandball fight!
Rei Nokato chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Mree~ I loved it! Your vocab is excellent, you don't repeat words, your decriptions of both the snowball AND sandball fight were awesome. D Now I wish someone would draw a pic of Vashy, Knives and Rem playing in the snow. - That would be so cool.

Your use of paragraphs is fine, and your grammar and all that is perfect. I see nothing wrong with this.

I live in Australia, I don't get snow in my local area, unfortunately. -_-;

A VERY enjoyable read, I thank you! ;D
Lunis chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
*giggles* A warm fuzzy story. That was so cute! And it seemed so like Knives when he said, "It was my plan." Wolfwood's reaction to the sand was funny, too.
Sephiroth1Ripley8 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
...that couldn't have come at a better time of year. I also live in a desert and so have only seen snow a few times...good idea to throw sand though...I'll have to nail somebody with one of those. Anyway it was pretty cute and quite funny, and well written too.
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
X3 that is just so sweet and awesome. A very creative idea...beautiful.

Vash: _

D: ...

A: My it's been awhile hasn't it?

Me: Neh?

A: Nothing nevermind!

Me: ...Okay anyway, loved it! Very cute
Shade02 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Heh heh heh, that was pretty funny.
Miss Eriks chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Aww! That was so... AW! This is a really cute story. Nice job. I like the bit at the end with adult-Vash and Wolfwood. Nice ending, too. _ Thumbs up!
Rokane Ree chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I love it! so sweet.
Kaikura Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Oh, that was a great story! I can see it happening.

I love snow too, so I guess its no surprize that I loved that story.

~Kai_
Lynda-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Eeh... Late, but I supposed better late then never, eh?

I loved it! To say 'sweet' would be cliche, so I'll say it was wonderful. _

In character, and, oddly enough, justifying some odd little facet of the Trigun universe.

Thanks for the read!
Dubird chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
awww!...that's kinda cool...nice parallel...*G*...
Rem-chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
That was the kind of story that left a person with a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Everything was just so accurate and the premise was great. I loved it. And I know what it's like to jump for joy if there is snow. I used to live in

El Paso Texas. ;)