Reviews for Messenger
Mew Frost chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
*giggle* i just saw the anime for the first time, and i must say... THIS IS SO DARNED HILARIOUS!

'Then there was a nice thump as Ascot fell straight over onto the floor, face bright red, and nose bleeding waterfalls. And that was where Caldina, Presea, and Hikaru found him ten minutes later.'

~Mew Frost~
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
((pokes Ascot)) You okay, kid? ((hugs)) It'll all be fine, Ascot-kun, it'll all be fine...

This was really cute! You have this wonderful way of writing funny scenes that I just love! Mwah, I liked this. I can only imagine how shocked Ascot-kun here must have been when he saw Umi. Poor guy. But, then and again, he loves her (it's so obvious, even though he tries to hide it), so I can't really blame him. This fic has given me reason to read more stuff in the MKR fic community. Arigatou! ((bows))
Bynpocalypse chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Poor Ascot wasn't ready for that! His poor little mind now dirtied with images of Umi in a towel. XD
Bell chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Very interesting... Strongly reccomend to continue!
Curtis chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Hey candyland this was a great story if there are more tell me. If you want to talk just e-mail me at or if you have aol messanger,you can find me there. my name is blackdrgn100.
Amethyst chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Damn, too lazly to log in...
Well, anyways! I liked it, very much, now up writing you go!
Potato Maiden chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Cage? For strippers? *Hopeful smile* I'll join if there's a cage with Ascot as a stripper... I mean *halo leans on one of her horns* Hehehe...Liked it...even though there weren't strippers *tear Bais!
VixieAngel chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Can I go in the closet with Ascot: (Blush) - Dam Umi always gets in the way of thing. Hmph. I really liked the part with the nose bleeds. Are you the blood wouldnt go somewhere else. Sorry perverted. Evil theory homework does that to a person.