Reviews for Messenger
Mew Frost chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
*giggle* i just saw the anime for the first time, and i must say... THIS IS SO DARNED HILARIOUS!

'Then there was a nice thump as Ascot fell straight over onto the floor, face bright red, and nose bleeding waterfalls. And that was where Caldina, Presea, and Hikaru found him ten minutes later.'

Mew Frost
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
((pokes Ascot)) You okay, kid? ((hugs)) It'll all be fine, Ascot-kun, it'll all be fine...

This was really cute! You have this wonderful way of writing funny scenes that I just love! Mwah, I liked this. I can only imagine how shocked Ascot-kun here must have been when he saw Umi. Poor guy. But, then and again, he loves her (it's so obvious, even though he tries to hide it), so I can't really blame him. This fic has given me reason to read more stuff in the MKR fic community. Arigatou! ((bows))
Bynpocalypse chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Poor Ascot wasn't ready for that! His poor little mind now dirtied with images of Umi in a towel. XD
Bell chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Very interesting... Strongly reccomend to continue!
Curtis chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Hey candyland this was a great story if there are more tell me. If you want to talk just e-mail me at or if you have aol messanger,you can find me there. my name is blackdrgn100.
Amethyst chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Damn, too lazly to log in...
Well, anyways! I liked it, very much, now up writing you go!
Potato Maiden chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Cage? For strippers? *Hopeful smile* I'll join if there's a cage with Ascot as a stripper... I mean *halo leans on one of her horns* Hehehe...Liked it...even though there weren't strippers *tear Bais!
VixieAngel chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Can I go in the closet with Ascot: (Blush) - Dam Umi always gets in the way of thing. Hmph. I really liked the part with the nose bleeds. Are you the blood wouldnt go somewhere else. Sorry perverted. Evil theory homework does that to a person.