Reviews for Troubled Water
snapsandschill chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
Sad but great
CrimeSceneDna chapter 15 . 11/26/2007
Wow that was beautiful, I'm somewhat speechless
Rach5 chapter 15 . 5/8/2005
Beautiful Story!
k chapter 15 . 3/20/2004
that was the best fanfic ive read ive read in ages, well done, hope theres a sequel coming!
Merccy chapter 15 . 3/17/2004
Wait - the end? As in, the story is over? As in, I can't read more of this wonderful fic? I loved Hannah and Kate's acceptance of Sam at last, and the end was very uplifting. Great job!
xyber116 chapter 15 . 3/16/2004
Oh no! Not the end! There needs to be a sequel. Please, please, please! It was so good writing and I really liked the changing POVs.
Mariel3 chapter 15 . 3/15/2004
Aw...a wonderful ending to a great story. You've got those domestic scenes down pat. Thanks for sharing another great piece of entertainment. As always, we're all looking forward to the next one!
Caia chapter 15 . 3/15/2004
E :D She will be a great mom... I loved it, I really did... So I'll wait for that other story of yours... congratulations!
Bye, Vicky.
CfSbIi chapter 15 . 3/15/2004
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. I loved it. Jack's, "I know so." was the best ending you could have put on it. It is going to end there, or are we going to have a sequel?
Caia chapter 14 . 3/10/2004
I'd really like them to see Sam on the weekend... I can't wait to see what the outcome is, of all of it. Is Hannah really doing better or is she just a great actress? I hope she's fine! :D
Mariel3 chapter 14 . 3/10/2004
Very good chapter. I like where you're going with the girls - there are some nice insights there. I'm looking forward to the next chapters - write FAST!
Caia chapter 13 . 3/9/2004
So he's staying... Please go on soon, I just want to know how it turns out!
Caia chapter 12 . 3/8/2004
A very good chapter, I wonder when she's going to ask out loud all those questions she's got inside and maybe even more!
Caia chapter 11 . 3/7/2004
:D She said "Jack." I love that she finally opened up a bit. Oh, please go on soon! :D :D
Eolivet chapter 11 . 3/7/2004
I really liked this chapter! Sam's feelings and insecurities seem very true-to-life and believable for someone in that situation - and I think you articulated that really well. You definitely hit on the undertones of this complex relationship, and all the obstacles and it was almost cathartic to read Sam get all of those fears out. Can't wait for more - please update soon! :)