Reviews for The Brooch
Annie chapter 27 . 6/24/2014
Hi there!)
I read your story in two days, Jason.
It is sort of deep.
You said that you did not want Usagi to be weak and clumsy as in the anime but I think that if she ever overcome that fear, she will be awfully strong.
It sort of had an effect on me.
Stranger to stranger talking:P, I know what that paralyzing fear feels like.
I truly can get her feelings, which proves that you are a great author, in my humble opinion.
She is stronger than she gives herself credit for.
Even since I were a child, usagi was my fav superhero.*.*
It did not matter whether she was weak, clumsy, silly or airheaded or not.
She is usagi. Isn't she?)
I wish you the best, Jason.
You have got some skills here.
I thank you for this story. Like I said I felt I could understand usagi so well.
"what if I die.."... In my case would turn into a "what if I fail..." But I know how those struggles of lack of confidence can be mean.
I hope that one day I will be able to see your Usagi conquering her fears and looking like the brave senshi she can be.
In a way I imagine you like Jovan... Intuition or not..I had the impression you poured something personal in him, which I like.P
Your characters are waiting for you.
Please finish this story. You created a world. You cannot abandon it like that. ;-)

Good luck & take care,
Annie.
JPandS chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Just started reading this and it is so interesting! The style is also very captivating. Poor Usagi, her story is already so heart will be interesting to see how she copes with everything.
SP1CYSTR4WB3RRY chapter 27 . 12/19/2013
i have been reading this nonstop while i should be studying for finals. and i need to know what happens next! i know that since its been over 2 years (almost three now...:c) since you updated and you started this story /almost/ 10 years ago, updates are slow. reeeeeeeeeeeaally slow. but your chapters are long and detailed and very well written, so it /kinda/ makes up for it. though i dont really expect a new chapter within the very near future, i am favoriting this story (because its amazing and i love it and i need more what does serenity mean usachan isnt there then there is mamousa development and when she said 9 senshi she felt as if that was wrong so who else is there and i am pretty sure by circle with a cross you mean the earth symbol so either that is tuxedo kamen's communicator or there is a sailor earth somewhere - which there would have been if earth had a princess, not a prince omg i cant think or breathe which is bad bc i still have another final tomorrow and AHHHHHHHHHHH) and i will put this story under alert so i WILL know when the next chapter comes out. if it does. but i may need to reread everything XD which is no problem. this story has major reread value. and i want more. nowwwwwwwwwww.
WeirdRaptor chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
I'm not too sold on this Serenity body-jacking Usagi thing this story has going on.
WeirdRaptor chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Hmm. Love the story, but the part about Serenity taking over when Usagi transforms is just odd.
Rob chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Amazing story but I want Usagi and Serenity to merge lol
Rob chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Just started reading and super excited
snoleopard56 chapter 27 . 7/12/2013
sigh, a well written fanfic, but seeing as it hasn't been updated in 2 years, looks like it won't be finished. :'(
Still, you should since you clearly put so much work into it.
tomorrow4eva chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Yeah, what do you mean by 'hollow'? I thought Titus might be intending to use those slaves as a cover for herself being a newly escaped slave. A lot less suspicious if you're not the only one.
tomorrow4eva chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
I've very curious to see Titus' Great Plan. Nother great cliffhanger.
tomorrow4eva chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
I like the love-square. Sailormoon is supposed to be a romance, after all. That helps it be itself even while being apocalypse AU.
tomorrow4eva chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Wow, it's a race - can they get the barrier back up before Jadeite learns it's down and comes a-calling? :) Very exciting.
tomorrow4eva chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Everybody loves Endymion. S'why he always gets himself kidnapped and brainwashed.
tomorrow4eva chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Another awesome cliffhanger! I like how you've swapped who has the 'mysterious saviour' role between Sailor Moon & 'Tuxedo Kamen'.
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
I love the gossiping! Definitely getting a small village vibe, hehe. Usagi seems a lot more mature about the Senshi thing (which makes sense, given what she's been through). Seems like Ryoku is keeping quiet about the transformation, which is nice - gives Usagi breathing room, no one trying to guilt her into using the brooch. Poor guy. Great job!