Reviews for The Brooch
bebe1984 chapter 17 . 11/24/2006
awesome... she is finally back... great chapter!
CalliopeAmaryllis chapter 13 . 11/23/2006
I can't read this anymore. I've enjoyed everything about this story except for Ryoku. He's a likable Gary Stu, but this chapter made me throw up my hands in defeat.

I like the plot, and I like how Serenity is portrayed. I just can't stand the unnecessary extra character with his three hangers-on you call Ami, Rei and Minako.
BlackAdder42 chapter 17 . 11/18/2006
About bloody time! I was wondering if we'd have to wait until the very end for her to wake up! Admittedly, it'll be interesting to see how she recovers after all this time... Hope you update soon!
srsmoon chapter 17 . 11/18/2006
That was definitely the moment I had been waiting for, Makoto's finally awake! Now its time for Ami speak (hopefully soon?). Looking forward to the next chapter, update!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 11/17/2006
very good
Moon-of-Serenity chapter 17 . 11/15/2006
So awesome! please update soon!
Yami Hime Hikari chapter 17 . 11/14/2006
DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! What sort of bastard does that to us? DAMN YOU!

Makoto FINALLY woke up and then you END the chapter! Not just the scene, no, you end the WHOLE CHAPTER! DAMN you, UPDATE!

Have I cursed you yet? *winks* I LOVED the chapter, but WTF?

God bless you.
Blamey-Fomorrii chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
OKay-I take back what I said about Ryoku having "feelings" for Usagi. He just seems naturally sweet-I think Ami and him would make the sweetest pairing.

Really, going to bed mow.

Great chatper! I was so upset when Usagi kept asking about Ryoku and the orphans' bunk; poor Ami!
Blamey-Fomorrii chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Note: I meant to leave the review for first chapter on this chapter. I was logged in on my Water Block account when I was reading this story last night, so yeah.

I really love this story so far-interesting development with Mamorou, Ryoku, and Usagi. So sweet (I don't know if you are meaning for Ryoku to be another possible point in a love triangle, but that's what I'm getting. At least so far-sorry if I'm far off)

Really feeling sick. Pukey, going to die sick. So-I should probably go to bed, now.
Blamey-Fomorrii chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I really liked this chapter!

It is a little dark, but I enjoyed the different POV's, and how you're slowly building up the story; yet leave in interest and cool developments so we-the readers-don't get bored!

Feeling sick, going to read more tomorrow, or something.
Richforce chapter 17 . 11/13/2006
Great job, It's great to see her up and about.
bunny angel chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
good god. this is just very very VERY impressive. it did get a bit tedious, but i suppose all things start out that way. still, it was very realistically portrayed and executed and i'm just..speechless.
Moon-of-Serenity chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
awesome... it gave me goosebumps...
Water Block chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Very interestring. I like where this story is heading.
Irul chapter 17 . 11/13/2006
Wow,great story! Can't wait to read more! Especially now,that Makoto had wake up. I guess, things are gonna start to climax now that all the Senshi are here then! And I think I can guess what Haruka is going to do next! Update soon and keep up the great work!
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »