Reviews for The Brooch
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Woohoo! Really nice cliffhanger!
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
It's nice to get a feel for the world. Will Jinja politics be part of the story? I wonder if they will be keeping their identities secret.. I can't see a point to that. And a love hexagon with four girls & Ryoku? lol!
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Aw, and Usagi & Mamoru are off to a rocky start, lol. Things sound pretty dire in Hikawa Jinja! Lot of the older generation are already dead...
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love a good apocalypse AU, and your prologue sets the stage for a great one! Looking forward to reading the rest of the story. :)
AmoEqui chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
This story is amazing! Please tell me that you are going to continue this?!
Inara Seraph chapter 26 . 9/27/2012
What the hell? Ami has been mute for a LONG time. You don't just suddenly gain the ability to form perfect sentences. Your voice will be awful and raspy and you'll have to work to say anything coherent.
Inara Seraph chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
This fic has an unnatural fixation with fear. Branch out a little! I don't need to hear about the terrors of lethal encounters every chapter. I've heard the same speech about the fear of death from virtually every character.
Inara Seraph chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
Not a fan of polygamy in a drama-oriented story. Especially when it's an OC hooking up with three Senshi. That just screams wish fulfillment.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Original and interesting.
Light Penguin chapter 27 . 7/9/2012
I absolutely love this story! I really wish there were more to read, but as I also tend to take forever between updates, I understand. Your story is spectacular, and though there are parts that I dislike, overall this is a fantastic story and I can't wait to see more!

What a cliffy! As a reader, I hate it! But as a fellow writer, I can't help but love it! Well done! Please update!
Serena of the Moon chapter 27 . 12/16/2011
Dun, dun, dunnnn.

You are forgiven for your late updates...mostly because it's been forever since I've read any fanfic and just read the last four chapters today. Wow. What a load. That battle had me on edge. There didn't seem to be an end in sight.

I'm so glad Mercury finally showed up. She was awesome. Love you for that. It's good to finally see everyone together, well, you know, except for Usagi. Hopefully their personalities just merged...?

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next one. :)

~Serena
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 27 . 10/4/2011
Dude, you're awesome. Oh so very awesome. Update soon please. XD I can't stand the wait!
TheSilentWarden chapter 27 . 4/19/2011
This story is amazing! The way you tell it really pulls you into the characters. I also like how real you make the characters. They all have problems that they have to overcome and they seem like people that you would find in real life. Please update this story as soon as you can.
Dreams of Starlight chapter 27 . 3/16/2011
dude! this fic is still totally awesomness! looove it! whenever i see that there is an update from you, i have to make sure that everything else can be properly put aside so i can fully apprecite your words. :)

cant wait for more, and this fic definatly deserves lots and lots of praise!
PriestessHelene chapter 27 . 3/15/2011
I'm a begging please more chapters!
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »