Reviews for The Brooch
kalinda chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
great chapter i cant wait to read the next one
Princess Silver Serenity chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
WoW! This is a really amazing story. I have never read a story on that effected me the way this one did. I loved how you tied everything in with events that accutally happened. The details are AMAZING! The only thing I would fix it where a word is cut apart by the hyphen ( - ). Other then that, you are doing the best job I've seen in years. Can't wait till the next chapter!
EmeraldSong chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
I really like the idea you have going with this story. This is the first piece of fanfiction that I've read by you, but I am certainly going to check out the others now.
I was also wondering what sort of roles the generals are going to take.
I look forward to another update soon.
Starling Sinclair chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
Wow, this is one of the most orginal fanfics I've ever read. It's extremely believable and very well tied together. I love every piece of it. Personally, I'd enjoy it taking a long time for Usagi to become sailor moon; it fits withthe story. And I love Ami being mute. It's a great character development. Keep up the spectacular work!
cruel-angel chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
Wow! this is a wonderful story.
Please update soon.
Can you let the other scouts awaken soon also. It's no fun without them. Update soon.
love the story so far.
Silenced Doves chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
again, i really really love how you're turning this story out to be _ i dun mind that Sailor Moon hasn't made anb apperance yet but it's cool that she will. Hmm yeah Ryoku is a cool character so keep going with how he is! And i'm just wondering if all the Scouts will wake up one by one or will it be all at once? Oh well and well i'm guessing Ami will have to overcome her terror to be able to transform since it'd be kinda useless to have a mute scout and Mako needs to wake up neh? Any way keep writing you're awesome _
Faraday chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
wow wow wow. I'm so glas this is very detailed. It makes the story much much more enjoyable to read. But, damn there needs to be more :)
Saidee chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
I loved it, please update again!
saidee chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Great chapter once again. This story is so well written. I absolutely love it!
saidee chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Oh...nice chapters, I really liked it!
Helle Bright chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
Actually, I love it that you do not rush this story. It makes for nice reading.
Galactic Crystal chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
awesome so far...more? i wanna read more...
Silenced Doves chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
dude all i can say is wow this story is so awesome i have no clue where you came up with this idea but keep writing it's a neat perspective on what could have happened
Pusakuronu chapter 2 . 2/19/2004
Wow, this is way different from the usual Sailormoon stories.
I normally don't like darkfics, but this one has caught my interest, keep up the good work.
Question: Are the safe zones large enough to allow agriculture? I think food shortage would be a huge problem for the rebels in a setting like this one.
srsmoon chapter 2 . 2/19/2004
I really like your story, its different than anything I've ever read before. I can't wait to see how the girls become senshi! Just please don't make it cliche with Luna coming and telling them. Keep up the good work!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20