Reviews for The Brooch
Richforce chapter 27 . 2/28/2011
Nice chapter
LittleDragon5 chapter 27 . 2/28/2011
It is sooo long between your updates and then I feel like I read it too fast. Just make a little time and continue to update.

Are the twins from Sailor Moon? Who are they?
SailorMoon489 chapter 27 . 2/28/2011
NOOO USAGIIII! WWHHYYY? and where's Mamoru? Can u put some more romance between usagi and mamoru please?

~SailorMoon489
The Time Traveler chapter 27 . 2/28/2011
Excellent job on this chapter. I have to admit, the cliffhanger got me scared. What happened to Usagi. Anyway good job and I look forward to the next.
KageNoNeko chapter 27 . 2/28/2011
Loved this chapter.
Macca's Well chapter 26 . 1/30/2011
Well done Jason, what else is happening?

Please don't keep us hanging
The Time Traveler chapter 26 . 12/30/2010
This is a very interesting take on the world of Sailor Moon. This story is very suspensful, has a lot emotion, details and, it just has that spark that makes it so interesting to read It's origins are not to far off but at the same time it's different. I am not much of a fan of AU's but this is one of those exceptions. This story makes me want to keep on reading and reading wondering 'what will happen next'. I hope you keep writing this story and I will keep my eye on it, so I can see what happens to the senshi in this alternate reality.
GeshronTyler chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Things are humming right along. I'm not so sure that I buy Jadeite's reasoning, as Hikawa Jinja is basically the last real bastion of resistance in Japan, let alone Tokyo. If he attacked with all he could spare, he'd probably destroy the sanctuary, even if the Senshi, and some of the Blades, managed to escape. Which they probably wouldn't, and fight to the last. True, it might take Jadeite himself to finish things off, and that could leave him vulnerable. Being cautious isn't farfetched.
GeshronTyler chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
Oh noes! Intelligent DK Generals! You aren't making it easy for several of the Senshi, are you. I look forward to when the breakthrough for those in despair will come.
GeshronTyler chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
This fic continues to be grimdarky fun. That's one heck of an uphill battle you've set up though, to have to free the whole world from the DK. Nah, I figure Rei won't stay dead.
GeshronTyler chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
It will be interesting to see how Usagi's split personality plays out. Especially since "Sailormoon" is quite angry and vindictive, and "love&peace" was basically the source of Usagi's power in canon.
GeshronTyler chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Grimdark, yes, but I'm still fond of this type of SM story, when normal technology and people fight against the DK and not just the Senshi.

Thanks, reading on.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 10/17/2010
Nice
Kaylen Cooper chapter 26 . 6/30/2010
This is amazing!

I've always seen it around since it first appeared, but I never read it for some reason. I can't imagine why I didn't - it's beyond awesome.

It takes a true talent to write something of this calibre so I commend you for this, and slightly drool in awe. ;)

Looking forward to reading more!
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 26 . 6/18/2010
Awesome story! I Im so glad Ami can talk now! And Im stoked about Uranus and Neptune! They r so coming soon! Yay!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »