Reviews for Isis
Kiki2344 chapter 43 . 5/26/2015
This was a wonderful story to read and I thoroughly enjoyed :) Can't wait to start reading the sequal! XD
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
the angst
saddlebrat chapter 43 . 9/4/2014
Glad your still doing the sequel, can't wait to read it!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/24/2014
I have read this story many times, and I love it. You should make an alternate ending where Paige/Isis, falls in love with Imhotep again after she sees her memories, and they get together. It just makes me so sad that Imhotep doesn't seem to ever get a happy ending.

Let me know
Ki chapter 37 . 2/18/2014
Like the fanfiction it is really good
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 42 . 12/28/2013
I must say this is a beautiful story it gave me tears happyness, love fear and everything inbetween, I hope there is a sequel I have lots of ideas for you! Oh and I can't seem to get to the isis sight if you do not mind giving me the website I would be forever grateful. Again a wonderful loving bittersweet story looking forward to more!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is a good start to this story good job so far
lisa chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Brillant 1st chapter i can t wait to read the rest
animefan001 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Well, I'm disappointed in who she chose to be with.
EverRose808 chapter 42 . 4/26/2013
I love it!
Ana-Shadow-Wolf chapter 42 . 3/4/2013
I know it has been a long time since you finished this, but what the heck, I'll go and send a review even so.
I love the Mummy. I love Imhotep. I love fanfics. I love OCs.
AND I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
You kept me from studying. And I should be studying (college is not easy to me). But no. I spent hours reading this. Yep, I had it saved in the favorites and started reading today (and went through all fic in one day). And now, it even hurts that it is finished.
Paige rocks. At first I wasn't sure about it (many OC fics have Mary Sues and there are so few of the Mummy that I'm always insecure if I'll enjoy them or not, please don't be offended) but soon I fell in love with this girl. She is an amazing girl, funny and lovely, strong, but still needing help from time to time. You worked very hard on her personality (small details, her speaking and so on) and same for Alice (who is another lovely character). The matter of Isis/Paige was greatly worked (and I enjoyed how you showed that she and Evy are NOT Isis and Nefertiri, but simple have their memories, which is far better than having their personalities changed) and is just one of the greatest ways to handle the subject.
All the characters had their personalities kept (NOT always easy) and I love how even if we are sure Imhotep wouldn't really hurt Paige, we still feel somewhat nervous when he appears (it is great, you managed to keep the sense of danger he has while making him in love and even sad, like when he was crying). To be honest, I was sort of hoping he would end up with Paige (the two would make a lovely couple), but after all, Paige is right (well, even if I was hoping for Paige/Imhotep I must say Alex/Paige is also cute): You do need to move on and maybe Imhotep would never truly love Paige, but would only see Isis in her. Yes, sad. But as she said, hurt is part of life (sadly, MOST part of it) and people need to move on. We can at least hope he will meet a nice girl somewhere and start anew (or as anew as a ressurected mummy can) or go back to the Underworld and be in peace.
I stand for what I said: It is even sad that such an amazing fic is over and I wish I had found it sooner (while you were still posting it) to enjoy the waiting (we readers complain about how much time a writer takes to update, but in the end, that is part of the fun... In a sort of masochism way, I suppose).
I have no words to say how much I loved this fic and how much of a great writer you are. I read on your profile (geez, stalker much?) that you want to be writer (same here, and really, most people in this site dream about it) and all I can say: If... No, WHEN you publish a book, for the love of God, tell me so I can buy it! Again, I'm even sorry this ended, but good things come to an end... But I'll later check on your other fics and your site. I really liked you, not only your writing.
Congrats and good luck!
Firestar97 chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Aww. Lovely ending. This is an amazing story.
VFell4 chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
I'm so glad you have so many people that like this (focus on them, not me), as I don't have such a good review to write.
I tried, I really did! I got to the end of ch 13 but I just don't feel like this is very realistic/atune to the movie as they are not actually doing anything about Imhotep being resurrected again-when both times before he was so dangerous! Yah in the first movie they tried to ignore it at first, but that was because they thought the Mai-Jai were going to take care of it and they were scared because they just found out all this sort of thing is real. When push came to shove they were out there, doing what they could as quickly as possible to stop the end of the world. Here they just run away to Paris? How will that help at ALL? Yah, Paige has her play but come on-a play or stoping the end of the world? If that were the case, then she would be a stupid selfish girl, which is not what I have seen of her so far in your story.
There were a few other, pretty minor things (like how he got to Paris, but I'm sure you explain those things later on in your story, so they don't really matter), that was just the main concern I had.
Saphireanime chapter 42 . 11/2/2012
I read you story to the end and I am really bad with OCs so trust me you did a good job. I really enjoyed it, keep it up.
bats13 chapter 42 . 8/30/2012
i loved this story! even though i kind of secretly wanted paige to end up with imhotep, it was still a fantastic story! loved it and i can't wait for the sequel!