Reviews for The Realistic Love Ballad of Inuyasha and Kagome
katanna tagurasha chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
LOL! Omg! I can really imagine that happening! breaks out into insane laughter. Omg! Omg! Omg! I love it! I just love it! I can't wait to read your other stories! I'm definitely putting this story on my favorites! Hey! Um... do you think you could check out my story, "Listen to your Heart"? It's a songfic and it starts off romantic and stuff but it's funny at the end! You don't have to but i'd really like it if you would!
leian chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Hehe.. I salute the effort! There was cadence and the occassional rhyme. Well done. _
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I found a typeo!

"'Mine you're been, and mine you'll be!"

you're you are

you are been? doesn't work

LOVED THE STORY THOUGH! It was hillarious!
inuyashakagomeluver chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
weird-i had no idea what the hell you were talking about

QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I think this is kinda funny. I like it very much. Wonderful job.

CrystaliziedRose chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
HEY! really good! But it kinda went over my head but that's just me! . _~ *.* $.$ (That's my fav one lol)
aikitty chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Too cute!
Jezunya chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
OKay, little bit weird, but cute. i like it. _
AleGnA chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Haha, that was cute! I like those little twists. I was wondering why she'd be mad until I read ahead... I think I'd be a little upset too! Hehe. Good stuff!
aishiteru-inu chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I loved this! It was great, even the bottom flowed through it seemed...either that or I was high on reading the top part! (Notice I wrote high on reading... not the other kind of high). Anyway, I am so glad I figured out how to do the stupid author alert or I might have missed this!