Reviews for The Demonchasers
kitty chapter 18 . 8/11
Great story. Just wish it hadn't ended there. A lot more you could have done with it. Know its been awhile but a sequel would be great.
xyz chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I really really liked this story. Thank you for sharing!
mmsbddvr chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Found your story on TTH favo it here since don't have id on TTH.
Vicki219 chapter 18 . 9/29/2011
Wicked story!
Wicked Raygun chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
Wow, this was a great crossover story. Everything was well written. I particularly loved how in-character your Xander was. Great read.
Shadow of Flame chapter 18 . 5/30/2010
I've sadly never seen an episdoe of Buffy (yet, can't seem to find episode one online) but I have watched SG-1. Nice job so far, interesting read, nice plot, ect. Will the Taigan Slayer meet the Earth Slayer?
purrfus chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Found this on a favorites list and couldn't resist. I'm glad I didn't try really hard.

Interesting take on the cross and the ending was a definite wow.
Vilkath chapter 18 . 12/4/2009
Intersting stuff though I do think the ending was a bit weak for all the build up. Still the story raises a valid point that most the Buffy/Stargate stories I've read happily ignore. That demons in general and vampires specificaly would totaly own the Stargate universe pretty quickly, even if you don't pull some 'imune to Zat fire' crap. Considering even non living things distintergrate after three shots I don't see how a vamp would survive several so easily.

Any ways Vampires are a lot like Gou'ald, arrogant, stronger faster and basicaly imortal. Big into the mindless minion and follower gig but one thing really sets Vampires apart from Gou'ald is their rate of reproduction. Gou'ald are born in large numbers and have full memories but take years of being cared for to be effective parasites capable taking over a host. Even there Gou'ald are weaker then humans in what kind of blows they can take and live through, heal above human but in fatal based wounds even gunshots kill Gou'ald off and their pretty small on the damage scale, the rely on resurction powers of the box and loyal enough minions to put them into one to much.

While vampires can be easily bitten, turned and all that within what two or three days of their death, and those minions can make more minions? Plus the Sire bond of sorts seems make fledglings follow their leaders, instilled loyalty and the willingness to die for their master that just not seen in the cut throat society of the Gou'ald. Add in the technolgy, differnt planetary climates and fact really no 'sun, wood or holy symbols' in space ships you got a pretty effective undead army on te quick.

And while it's bad enough on earth when people face vampires and can't believe their real other worlds wouldn't even have the vaguiest of folk lore or movies to learn about Vampire's weakness's.
Loatroll chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
Great work. Thanks for the wonderful read.
haphazard1 chapter 18 . 9/4/2008
I just found this story, and wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. You wrote Xander very well, and I liked the various dream messages from the Powers. They had the right feel to them for the Buffyverse. Nice work.
Dream's Abyss chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
And the virus spreads.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 18 . 3/5/2008
Thank you, I enjoyed the story.
azerjaban chapter 18 . 2/21/2008
Would have loved if they met Buff and the rest of the Scoobs'

Good job though!
gaul1 chapter 18 . 9/1/2007
great story, enjoyed it,wonders if a sequel is upcoming?, keep up the good work, byes
Bobboky chapter 18 . 8/8/2007