Reviews for The Silver Door
par armsford chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
story rules, malon traitor dont know y she just is, and screw your other storys write more on this one.
XkissXgirlX16 chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
ok i know it's been about a year since you've updated, but i really really think you should. I really really wanna read it!
DLandZel chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
This is a pretty interesting story! I like it! Mostly, if someone is killed please let it be Rauru. I'm sorry, but he is the mostly the unliked out of the group. Please don't take it seriously! Your stories rock! PEACE OUT!
Cryptic Ash chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
OH! Continue with the story!

I'm getting creeped out really well... keep on going!
Jazz7 chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one. I wonder who the traitor is...I'll look forward to chapter 3!
Selah Ex Animo chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Hello!

I really liked the definition you had at the beginning of the chapter - it set the tone for what was to come, and did it quite well. Possession: 3. the state of being possessed by a demon, emotion, etc. ::Shivers:: Very, very nice.

Your first paragraph , as always, was exceptional for its insight, and I absolutely loved it. "Trust should not be a quality easily instilled in another. One is not always in control of their actions at all times. Sometimes outside forces act upon one, controlling them, manipulating them..." Excellent excellent excellent. The humour was wonderful too ("Don’t like your own reflection, eh?
Different chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
They seem kinda immature for teens, and considering they just walked across a country, Hyrule's gotta be pretty damn small, lol but I loved the parts where everyone said what they were afraid of, I hope you bring that back into the story. If you continue it. Please do :).

Different
LunaRyuu chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
I like it! But I hate horror, I'm such a scaredy cat. But I guess since it doesn't have much horror in it yet, I can stand it. That part about the poe beheading the goat was pretty gruesome. I never thought about them being scary at all before!
-LunaRyuu
Natedawg947 chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
This is a great story...it has a lot of potential in the upcoming chapters. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Cassie chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
Do you know what I fear? I fear that I won't read more chapters. lol. Please make more.
xbluxmoonx chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
I think this is the best story i've read in weeks! PLEASE don't stop writing this story, it's great, keep it up!:)
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
I think it's Malon. This quite a well written fic. All their fears were interesting, but Link's being scared of Zoras especially Ruto was actually funny.
cookiesandcreme27 chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
Oh, I just love your stories! My gosh, Not only is Fire and Ice great- but this one is really new and different. I haven't really read any horror fanfics- expecially with the LOZ... so Im actually looking quite forward to it. I hope you continue soon. oh, and- those stones in chapter one are called "gossip stones." just thought you might want to know. _ write more soon! -your fan, michi
Trust Witness chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
Really brilliant (As usual.) Thank you for updating! YAHH! I have no idea who the traiter would be. It could be any one of the sages... hmmrr... I'm freaking myself out thinking about it... -_-'. MORE asap!
WHITE WOLVERINE
Thank you so much for reviewing my stoires! I luv ya!
merch's hut chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
BOOYAH! YAY! LinkxZelda! YAY! AND HORROR! WHAT CAN BE BETTER? YAY! Uh-huh oh yeah,BOOYAH!