Reviews for Yu Yu Hakusho And The Holy Grail
pathetic otaku child chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Dude, that's awesome. You gotta love Monty Python. Please update soon...
Inwe Nolatari chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
I absolutely love the black knights scene! My friend evil alien chickens and I act it out all the time because she has a book that has all the lines to the movie in it..and it's really funny! Anyways, keep up the great work and hope to read more soon!

Laters,

Inwe
AlexChance chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
Oh my gosh, I loved this movie and I am really enjoying your rendition of it! Update it soon!
RACHEL chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
YOU MUST REALLY HATE KEIKO, HUH? -_-; WELL, I DON'T MIND, I DON'T LIKE HER THAT MUCH EITHER! I LOVE THIS STORY! PLUS, I'VE SEEN MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER! :)
Indecisive Mind chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
Dang, this story's good! And really really funny. Now I wanna watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail! Did you say you were going to update soon? And that was like...last year? WHERE IS THE UPDATE? Lol, j/k, but update soon!
kate chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I just HAD to read this _

Monty Python's da shib...I saw spamalot too which was cool xD

Anyways...it's funny that you've put the yyh charries in it
Hn.Fool chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
This story is just like the movie...painful to smart people...Good...*Ow*...Job. I *Ow* like it.
Spanish Inquisition chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
Wow... that's... funny. I like it a lot, hope you update soon! _
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
If you accidentally got five or so from my last review, I apologize because my computer bites. Sorry again! _;
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Awesome! Amazing! I loved your fic. Make more, please! Monty Python and the Holy Grail is, like, the greatest movie ever! And it's even better now that it's Yu Yu Hakusho! _ Keep it up!
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
my curiosity provided many laughs and plus have you seen on the DVD the camelot number and their all lego like! Woot!
The Walking Dictionary chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
LOL! please update soon!
Parael chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
OMG! I LOOVE THIS MOVIE! i like the newt thing...:D! PLEZZ update SOON!
Time and Fate chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
i like the movie and i like this 1 question. y do u hate Keieko
Kadia midori chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
oh my gawd do more do more do more please?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »