Reviews for Following Shadows
la canelle chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
You tease, I need to know what will happen now, please. Update.
Raina Darlig chapter 19 . 7/6/2011

Please continue soon

I like this story alot
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 19 . 3/5/2010
What are you doing! Haven't updated since 2004? Please girl, if you don't finish it I won't be able to sleep for the rest of my life!
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
You know, a 20 word essay isn't that bad
klrob chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Shame, shame on your disclaimer. XD Yet, I'm fine with it...
Tumbles13 chapter 19 . 10/16/2008
Inticing story, phenominal, update plz
Saathi chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
Yes, poor Raven. The 'believe in forever' thing, though sometimes overdone, worked very nicely here. I liked Eclipse too, he was an annoying elder brother instead of a Gary Stu.

And I think you mentioned a few chapters back that you look up TT stuff on the internet. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does that.
RaspberryKleenex chapter 19 . 7/11/2006
What the hell is wrong with you! You cant do that! You must update! I'm so distraught right now, I can never not finish reading something! PLEASE, for the love of...some random boys name, update!
inthetardiswiththetylers chapter 19 . 3/12/2006
Mind Shadow chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Staging her own death... cool.
Mind Shadow chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Wow... why is Raven like that? Will that dream be real? On to the next chapter...
ravenslair chapter 19 . 10/27/2005
I finally got a chance to read this story and I loved it. Please, one more chapter to go? Update...I want to see how it end...PLEASE UPDATE..Thanks...Gerry
YoukaiTenshi chapter 19 . 10/3/2005
AuroraMikayla chapter 19 . 9/18/2005
Oi! You can't end there! Please update!
Cryptic-Queen chapter 19 . 9/15/2005
great story i loved it so much. i wondre what that was that that dude had felt. i can not wait for chap 20 to come up. will chap 20 be your last chap are our there more to go before the story is over? can not wait.

your biggest fan ever,