Reviews for I Am Tired Of It!
Inukag4EVA chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
That was a really nice story.!, I allmost started to cry!
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
That was so bleeping good. . I likey! Please keep going!
A20 chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
I love this story!
hanyouears chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
good story or songfic-_-;; well keep it up and get in the next chap as soon as possible..please -
hanyouears chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
all i have to say is pretty goo((actually one of the best i read-))
Travelgirl chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Woah! Scary...Kagome is acting a little aggressive here! She's much more nicer than that. But, it's still really good story. I kinda hope that Inuyasha chooses Kagome though. I mean, it sounds like he wants Kikyo right now (which made my heart break), but it's is up to you. It sounds like you know the character's pretty well, looking at Inuyasha's feelings.
Travelgirl chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
Omigosh...You are such a good writer!

Please make a choice for Inuyasha...it's keeping me up in bed all night! As a compliment, your stories really reflect the characters of this anime show well. I've read so many fan fictions, and yours out of around thirty eight of the stories I've read, are like one of the top three best ones! Most of the fan fiction authors don't know what Kagome's, Inuyasha's and everybody's personality is like. Makes me mad to read those stories. Anyway, please make the decision! Your such a good writer.
Midori Aoi chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
whoa...um no offense dude but um...kagome was more than OC. _ sorta freaky too. i freaked out when she started being all agressive and stuff *i will have you inuyasha* you know that freaked me out. i think she got that from kikyo. _ heh heh...not funny well anyways vcan't wait for the next chappie. oh and please let inu choose kag. kikyo did have her chance and well...naraku screwed up i know. but if you noticed thanks to him Inuyasha finally met kagome. if it wasn't for naraku well kikyo would've stayed with inu and well i think maybe that's why we really should hate him _ right? well coliez anyway laterz. and i hope you'll update soon!
Lollirotxox chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
KAGOMEKAGOMEKAGOME! HE WANTS KAGOME!
BookJunkie89 chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
pleaz let kagome have inuyasha? please? please? please? please? please? please? please? i'll stop!
Summers Death chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Aw man...is this gonna' be Kagome/Inuyasha? C'mon Reggae! *Whimper* Make it Kikyou/Inuyasha, pretty please? *Gives super-irresistable puppy dog eyes* Ah, well, I'll still read even if it's not Kikyou/Inuyasha. I'm so sick of everybody killing her though! Although I love Kagome, Kikyou is, and always will be, Inuyasha's soul mate and lover. Yup. You heard me. In fact, I've started on a short Inuyasha/Kikyou story_ It's called "When the threads of fate are tangled". But...I dun' think it's very good so far...can I send it to you, and you tell me what you think? You're one of my favorite reviewers...so I'd like your opinion!_ Baiabai
Zach chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
I loke ure story so far plez continue it son.
Raven A. Star chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
WOW! It should be Kagome/Inuyasha. definitely. Them two were made for each other! I finally watched Inuyasha after one of my friends convinced me to and I'm glad that i did watch it, I'M ADDICTED! I LOVE THAT SHOW! _ Write more soon!
Yeshua Fan chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Hey! Thanks for reviewing my Light of an angel fanfic! I'm going to update it on Feb 28th! That's when they take that lock off of my account! They say I'm violating a rule and I have no idea what they are talking about! It has something to do with that one fanfic when I kill my two arch foes! They deleted that story and now I'm pissed! Well, I might be able to update my other stories too! It might be on the same day, okay! Well, I like the song! It describes how Inuyasha feels perfectly! (
Rath: And I thought you wanted Kikyo dead!
I do want the bitch dead! Sheesh! She's supposed to be dead anyway! She needs to get with the program that Kagome truly loves Inuyasha! Well, uh sorry about that! I have to go! Bye!
Summers Death chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Bwah! It was great...but so sad! I could really feel Inuyasha's emotions. AND YOU KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE! KIKYOU! OF COURSE! Are you going to continue? And I wrote a new story! A yu-gi-oh one...yeah. And chappie 7 of my inu one is up...yeah. You should continue this...