Reviews for Thundersdawn PT2: Thunder Rising
Narf the Mouse chapter 15 . 2/15/2015
What do I think of this? I keep coming back and reading it again. It's the only long-running Stargate re-write I know of, and it's good.
Deathjester chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Utterly Brilliant! Looking forward to the next instalment!
josiah275 chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
I just thought i would tell you that it is kinda hard to find the stories to this series on your profile. It might be a good idea to put all these stories in a community so they are easier to find. Also these stories are amazing!
stark40763 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Well, with Kinsey out of the way, and the NID dissolved, I doubt The Trust will be able to try anything soon. Though I doubt once the US and UK Intelligence agencies are through with them, there will be anything of The Trust left! Christmas seems to come early for Jack O'Neil and SG-1!
orionastro chapter 15 . 9/1/2010
very good storyline, excelent, hope to see more of this. and i subscribed.
Tom Robinson chapter 15 . 8/29/2006
Another nice fic, I just noticed how many of these you have written and I fear I may be stumped on finding enough ways to say nice fic. :p
Centurion chapter 15 . 3/7/2004
Loved the story and the 1 before. It's nice to see us Brits get some solid involvement in fanfic, Quite over due for the British to take a part in the stargate story when it's mainly the Americans and Russions. Perhaps the Chinese will make an appearance, have them work closely with the Brits, Chinese manpower with British planning, could balance the Amercan/Russion involvement (even if it is reluctant to both of em).
And the way senator Kinsey was brought down along with the NID, inspired
Wonderfull British characters, done just right and a good lvl of humour to balance the action and drama.
I hope that any RSS ship's built at the RSS ThundersDawn are at least better looking than the Prometheus class ships and if possible the first 1 called the RSS Britania :-)
andrewjameswilliams chapter 15 . 3/4/2004
Great ending to this second story I like how you really had the NID get its but kicked and ended up paying the price for its actions with its existance.
I've got to wonder whats going to happen next. Why do I get the impression that the Dauntless project is the RSS going to build its own spacefaring warships. I wonder what the Yanks and the Russians would think of that one.
More soon please.
andrewjameswilliams chapter 9 . 2/27/2004
Great story. I like both this story and its predecessor. It's nice to see us Brits in stargate. I especially like how the Yanks found out and the fact that they were not happy about someone actually beating them at there own game and giving them a telling off about how to treat allies.
Regarding this story I hope that NID's plans get folied and there insurgents have a sudden and terminal encounter with the SAS. Though what would be really interesting is if the government retaliates for the SGC's activity by say revealing the existence of the stargate program to the rest of the world. Could you just imagine the look on the US Presidents face if he see's either the Queen or the Prime Minister on the television revealing the existence of the stargate along with proof to the rest of the world. The poltical conseqeunces would be interesting to say the least.
More soon please.
BSGSolaria chapter 5 . 2/24/2004
Looking forward to more chapters. It would be interesting to see the UK tell the world about the stargate program. Maybe get the Queen to make the announcement. Make it embrassing for the Yanks. :)