Reviews for Walk On the Ocean
Miss-Redhead24 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Awesome story :)you should finish it
deeohtee chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
'Argh! Public place! Public Place!' LMAO!

This story is amazing. You captured the characters so well it's like I was there, witnessing their feelings and surroundings. Even though Rocket Power ended some years ago, it's like another chapter added to the story. This, out of all of the Reggie and Twister fanfics I have read (and will read, most likely) is probably one of the very best, hands down.

I know this is probably a lost cause, but please, for the love of everything holy, update!

...If you don't respond within ten days, I will be PMing you.

Daily.

:D And the countdown begins...
WisperingScream chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
I like this one
Lubugs09 chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
hey please continue! ther r a lot of reg/twist stories but nobody ever finishes them. This story is really good too!
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
Sorry for taking so long to review this chapter. Been quite busy lately.

"I’m glad y’all liked the references to Virginia—I also have family in Richmond, and used to go to Va. Beach with my cousins every summer."

Cool. I live in Richmond. What part does your family live in? Which part of Richmond, rather.

*Goes to actually read the story*

"Hey Twist,
Broken-SilverWings chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
Cool! I really liked this chapter, *wonders what's wrong with Sam... hm* Well, It suck your going away for that long p I just hope you really update when you come back, cause I have a feeling you'll forget and let us hanging here ( haha, anyways, hope you have a great time Europe!
Later!
-jovhyz.
VUWildcat chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
No updates until June? I'll be tearing my hair out by then! (j/k)
Anyway, love the story. Reggie's getting pretty daring with Twister (of course there's nothing wrong with that if they love each other). Wonder how Twister will be able to balance time between his best bro and "best sis".
Wonder what Sam is up to by the way? Is he with Sherry by any chance ;)
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
Ahh, just as I suspected, Otto's not really giving any opinion on how he feels about Twister with Reggie.

I must admit, it's funny how Ray's car kept over-heating. I could so imagine the entire scene. lol

The part wish the leis was cute. Ray can be so goofy at times. lol

From the way they all talked after Otto got off the plain, they all seemed a bit distant. Can that much change in just a few months?

Well, this was a very nice chapter. It's a shame that you had to end it here. :-( Well, I hope you put up another chapter soon. I'm curious as to what's in store for Otto now that he's back home and how he truly feels about his best bro and sis dating.

Oh, forgot to mention this last chapter, cool how you mentioned Virginia Beach. I rarely go there myself *notes that I'm not a beach person* (I live about an hour away from there) but I guess it's good for surfing. All I know is that the water is really cold.

*Adds story to favorites list*
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Wow, this is a very good start so far. I like what you wrote for Otto and the program he's in. It makes a lot of sense and sounds very logical. Your writing is also very clear and descriptive. _

I can sense already how Otto's going to be quite different from before he left and started this program since it's been a while since he's been home. Well, that's my assumption.

As for Twister and Reggie, I wonder how he's going to react to that. Well, when he actually sees the two. For the way he's being described so far, I couldn't see him in a "you better stay away from my sister," type way, or yelling or carrying on in that kind of manner. I have this feeling that he's going to keep what he really thinks, to himself.

I need to stop speculating and go on to the next chapter. lol
mike2000 chapter 2 . 3/3/2004
This is looking good. Nice and clean. I like the plot and the way you are writing it.

Look forward for your newest chapter! I am very curious to see how will Otto react to Reggie dating Twister; I am also curious to know how Ray deals with it, lol. Somehow I feel Raymundo would be kind of a overprotective parent to his girl.

Good job!

Mike.
Broken-SilverWings chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
funny yet cute... this is a great fic! _ I really like how you've made each character's personality, I mean a lot of times people change them too much in fics and it kinda feels like they're not really them, you know? And this fic fits perfectly with Otto, Sam, Twister & Reggie's personalities.
I can't wait for the next chapter, this is defenetly going to... no, wait, it already is on my favorite stories list _
Please update as quick as posible, Later!
jovhyztwist.
noelle chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
great job.. KEEP GOING :)
im a reggie/twister shipper too :)
this story is great.. i really like it
Bill in OC chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
Wow! Wonder what happened to that old green Woody? But an interesting overall situation. Keep it up!
VUWildcat chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
Another good chapter. Hey, glad you mentioned Richmond, VA. I don't live there but I know the area very well (relatives). Update soon.
Broken-SilverWings chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
YaY! Another ReggieTwister fic ) I just can't get enough of those two _
I like the way you started, very intersting plot. I hope you update soon 'cause the RP section has been very calm for a while, or at least the fics that I read haven't been updated (
Nice chappie, more please.
Later!,