Reviews for Stabilize
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Indeed! Make them pay! Oh, how sad how he remembers her burning and dieing and losing all hope of being together. So sad. Very nice job on this one.
x emmalisa x chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I think you captured the story perfectly. The romance and the violence together.

The violence and angst in Lucian made me want to cry, whilst the love they shared made me smile... it was a beautifully written story. :)
windowpane chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Such a wonderful combination of everything - angst, sexuality, love, tragedy. I really enjoyed it. You are an amazing author!
Rushwriter chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Brilliant! Just finished reading The Covenant, so the presence of Anmy makes so much more sense now.

I hope you realize just how well you write Lucian. Of course you do...you own Lucian. I know the disclaimer says otherwise, but we all know the truth... (Disclaimer: I'm only kidding, Len and Danny...but you must admit, she OWNS Lucian!)
KeiraMcJulian chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Impressive. I absolutly loved it. The immense tension there is in both sides of the story and the corelation between them is so perfvectly made. Really good job

KeriaMcJulian
Jenn016 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
As usual: awesome
syllabic chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Very good story. You split the two storylines up quite well. I really enjoyed reading this; I've added it to my list of favorite stories.
Miki292 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
That's so sad. My heart liks almost broke. That was so sad.
Lady-Cullomiel chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Fantastic! I love the way you collaborated two stories into one. Great work!
theDefender chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
this was great. keep up the good work
Raven chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
excellent story the begining was just amazing i can't wait for the next chapter
Luwana-Fluff-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Wow, that was amazing. You could literally feel his pain. Made it all the more painfull by moving between the past and the present like that, between her alive and her dead. Damn you turning me into some weak little sap :P *raises a board above her head with 10 on it*
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
I love your stuff, your porbably sick of hearing me say it. Beautiful. I was tempted to write an Underworld fanfiction but knowing I would be going up against the likes of you...its turned me off from the idea.
I loved it. Your angst is v. good. V. good indeed.
Erica chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
This was SO far beyond good that the light from good would take a hundred years to reach it! Very emotional and well-written, probably one of your best ever!
Dimmer than the Moon chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
That was wonderful. Keep writing these. I love your short fics as much as your long ones. And please to continue to update Hybrid War and Company of Wolves. Thanx! I love this stuff!
Kamia