Reviews for Silver and Gold
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Dude! Your stories are alwaiis fun to read. I'm glad you didn't make vinnie all morbid and emo XD kudos to you man ]
AbunaiTenshi chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
i love this story! Yuffie is so cute! ahahaha!
AbunaiTenshi chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
u are my new fav author!
AbunaiTenshi chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
omg i love this chap and NO it isn't CRAP
AbunaiTenshi chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
SO SO cute!
AbunaiTenshi chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
SO cute!
AiriKatsu chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
Thirteen? Wow, good job. I'm surprised; I thought your writing style portrayed you as older.
valentine012 chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
wo

good job! it's cute fic -
BetweenheavenandHell chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
"Frankly Barret, I think I'm sleeping with her", best, fanfic line, ever, period. Good job.
Konstantya chapter 7 . 1/19/2006
I’m not big on Vincent/Yuffie romances, and while I think this one went a bit too fast, you did a very commendable job. The characterization of Yuffie was great (perhaps a little TOO immature at times, but all in all, I think you captured her very well), and though Vincent seems a bit out of character (particularly at the end), he isn’t unrecognizable. And admittedly, Vincent is pretty hard to write, and even harder to write romance for.

The prose was a little too flowery for my tastes, but that’s just personal preference. I can’t really complain, because you used every “flowery” word in the correct syntax. The only part that stood out as clunky was the very beginning, where you introduce the characters. It just read a little too much like a list, but all in all it flowed pretty well. And I must say, for being thirteen at the time you wrote this, your spelling and grammar are very impressive.

Only one more thing-the beginning of chapter three, about Cloud: “a smile that he had not used since the death of the gentle flower girl.” When I read this, I couldn’t help but get this image of Cloud beaming like an idiot while a dead Aeris lies on the floor, a sword wound through her chest. Not what you intended, I know, and while it’s humorous, it probably was not the type of humor you were going for, so you may want to consider rephrasing that. ;)

You have a lot of promise and overall, it was a nice fluffy diversion from my usual readings, and I enjoyed it. I wouldn’t have bothered finishing it and definitely wouldn’t have bothered with this review if I hadn’t. Here’s to your future fics! :)
IamAudrey chapter 7 . 7/29/2005

... Someone turn the censors on? *Ear-to-ear teethy grin*
Sorelliena chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
Lol! Poor Yuffsters! If looks can kill, Barret would've murdered her by now :D
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
You are good at the discribing, Ace!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »