Reviews for Reclaim
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
More more plz looking forwarc to when dracula meets mina it would be awesome if he slips into the ship and toys with her in her room update soon plz
japanesegirl101 chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
I just noticed how my other reviews are far too similar. Jess J, this story is superb! It sends chills through me and it is well written in all aspects! Please update soon, the suspense of waiting is beginning to get to me! AAHH! lol Really I admire your style of writing and creativity. How do some put it? That writing is an expression of the soul, or was that about poetry? lol who knows, but anyway, please update! PLEASE! *note* I am just expressing 'my' thoughts, not intending to freak you out or anything. I am also really shocked at how many stories you have started to write or wrote. I have a hard time with coming up with things due to the fact that my imagination has began to diminish (It's all because of a dumb GAME BOY COLOR!). But still, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
lilangek chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
right more please! if you don't i'll be forced to cry!
AcidChic chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
Please update! the story's really really really good! please update.
Clez chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
It... took... me... so... long... to... read this! *ashamed* But I loved it all the same _ Can't wait for more.
Faust chapter 6 . 11/9/2004
well thats just great! Bonds is dead now what? Please continue this kickin story.

(henry and mina sittin in a tre n...g)
rrgoettl chapter 6 . 10/21/2004
This story is very interesting, i like your chice for Dracula. You handle emotions well.
japanesegirl101 chapter 6 . 10/21/2004
Ya! Another well written chapter! I really can't wait for the next! I like how you are mixing all the diferent versions together.
Xaviere Jade chapter 5 . 10/4/2004
Oh, so twisted, so perfectly romanticized victorian, so . . . beautiful.

Especially loved: "None of us wish to face damnation," she told him kindly. "Vampires are not often welcomed into heaven's gates either."

This is one of the darkest and best LXG stories out there, I feel you should know that.
japanesegirl101 chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
Yes! Another Excellent chapter! I really cant wait for the next. keep going!
Velvet Bloomed Rose chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
did you know that mina's last name is Harker?
Alexa.G chapter 5 . 9/16/2004