Reviews for Eternally Yours
EqualityLove chapter 26 . 5/2
Amazing story! I loved every chapter!
narutonarutolove chapter 14 . 3/24
as soon as snap started singing I said "aww hell naw!" and leaned back from my computer. The story started decently enough, but the more I read the more I was leaning on the fence of not continuing reading. Snape singing just pushed-correction, shoved me over the fence.

There are so many other factors, but that was the last straw. you need to re-write the story, desperately.
fuck MeP chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Love dis story it great probaly the best hermonie and snape fam fiction ever keep it up !
Laurarena chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
this was awesome
Laurarena chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
severus's dad was a muggle
Alexa1993 chapter 26 . 9/19/2011
Orla123 chapter 26 . 6/6/2011
That was really good, but i think that you ruined the whole last chapter by calling their son Rebecca. I know that they were going to call their first-born Rebecca but did it have to be a boy?
Kim chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
It kind of annoys me that your authors notes are pretty much half the chapters. 1/3 of all the words in this fic are your notes. I really do love the story, but the notes...
4th-Doctor-Sherlock-Holmes-Fan chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
Ohh Its a really good story Im looking forward to the next chapter.

Youre a really good writer and this story is one of my fave

I dont think I can ever listen to When Im 64 without seeing Dumbledore singing it :D :D
ChocolateLuverGirl chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
Ya, just starting reading this, but

WTF? Who said HGSS idn't right! BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN! Extreme HGSS supporter (Betcha didn't know that) :)
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 26 . 12/28/2010
Awww, that was such a sweet ending! Love the kids, they rock. I really enjoyed reading this story and I can't wait to read some of your other efforts.
UndeservingHero chapter 26 . 11/15/2010
Lovely story. Really. The history that you fabricated was just marvelous. :D I loved this. Much love, B.
astrangerhuman chapter 26 . 10/17/2010
Awesome story
PenguinSnuggles chapter 16 . 7/24/2010
Oh my goodness gracious, that was weird.

First, I really like your story! I love HG/SS pairings, and I thought it was great.

The weird part, comes when I read the end note to ch. 16. I was just skimming it, when I noticed you wrote, "It's 4:19 AM". I thought it looked familiar, so I looked down to the time on my own computer, and it was. . .4:19 AM. That was so intensely freaky. Just sayin'.
Purple Cyphers chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
i know this has been up some time, but i thought you should know it's supposed to be 'marble mortar and pestle.'

i like this story, and shall continue reading it.