Reviews for Devotion
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Me too I listen to a lot of kpop and jpop but I don't understand lol love it gdragon , infinate etc lol good fanfic
nicky trish chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
well done that was a good job
nicky trish chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
i love this chapter
it so intresting
Jennessa chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
In my opinion I would like you to not have the thoughts of Sasuke.

Jennessa
Jennessa chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I just love Sasuhina fanfictions! Especially this one since the beginning was good! You did great!

Jennessa'

P.S. I'm telling the truth.
aurora0914 chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Loved it, and Im so happy you finished. Would have wanted sone of the reactions of others, though.
EveryVillianIsLemons2.0 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
That was cute!
TheLoserWithAKeyboard chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I read this whole story as fast as I could, and when my parents came home with diner... I just kept fan-girling all over the place about how cute Sasuke and Hinata were! :3
kandita chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
That's it? I guess short n to the point...not bad...u r the only author that did Hinata justice in this story. She kept her distance and didn't act an ass and act like everything was fine when it wasn't! And, I just love how Sasuke was always there to catch her.
kandita chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Ohhh Sasuke is so going to be a good boy-friend
kandita chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I love this synical Hinata that distance herself from those two, but I love the way Sasuke wants n longs for her
kandita chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wow Hinata was going to take her life thank God for Mr. Uchiha:). I honestly do not know why she didn't just not go. Hell I would have send the invitation back to them and said no thank u
kikyorocks543 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love this story poor Hinata
Hisa chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
wow, sasuke suits being a sweetheart.

I love this story, i hope you can write more
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
so cute!just like the last time i read this :D