Reviews for Bushy and the Beast
riverrat chapter 21 . 6/16
I like the story but I'm not sure if I like the ending. A little on dark side, he, he!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
I was worried a bit there at that one purposefully ambiguous part (let's not receal spoilers, shall we?) and the labyrinth references were enjoyavle
QueenMagic1917 chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
I have not yet finished reading your story, mind you, but I have to tell you...I am drawn to your story. This tale is beautiful... you have portrayed Severus beautifully, realistically...and I find Hermione to be delightful. I am not a SS/HG shipper but your story and writing is too good!
Luna de Papel chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
I enjoyed this story immensely. And definitely needed the giggles :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
i did enjoy this part from beauty and the beast
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
What a nicely written classic tale with a magical twist. I enjoyed reading your story, although, I must admit that the epilogue left something to be desired for me. Other than that, I think you did well and that house elf sure makes me glad they don't exist!
Rain Ellis chapter 21 . 3/4/2014
I absolutely love it! If you do write a sequel to this I would be more than thrilled to read it as you are an amazing author. I love it XD
HelpmeHermione chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
This story was absolutely delightful! Thank you so much. I think you are a fantastic writer. It's just so damn great! For those of you who skim the reviews before reading, take it from me, you won't regret it!
CaramelMonkPA chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Interesting crossover story. I want that library for myself! :)
Arxia chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
This. This is absolutely fantastic!
You did such a fabulous job of keeping everyone in character! Oh MY GOSH.
Your title, by the way, is captivating.
I LOVE THAT HE STAYS THE SAME.
THANK YOU.
Gahhh, so many good messages in here! I just, Love you!
dem bones chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
This was a satisfying conclusion to a very interesting story. I love how Beauty and the Beast was included in this tale and the new spin on it.

I must say though despite the fact I found Beatrice to be a very well developed character she is very disturbing to me. I can never unsee that.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
I loved reading it I've actually read it twice
Jordy426 chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
Didn't the beast change in the end?
TheMagicInMe chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
Aw your fic was so good! Was reading the line about marrying and having lots of sex and babies with love actually on in the background at the same time he said it haha x
fatefull.falling chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
OMG Its you! I didn't originally recognize your username for the genius who wrote the DEWW conspiracies. Once again another fabulous fic from an amazing author. Must go check out the others posted on your site.