Reviews for Bushy and the Beast
gruen chapter 21 . 1/29
That was an interesting read! Thank you for writing!
SaiyaCat chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
So Funny
riverrat chapter 21 . 6/16/2016
I like the story but I'm not sure if I like the ending. A little on dark side, he, he!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
I was worried a bit there at that one purposefully ambiguous part (let's not receal spoilers, shall we?) and the labyrinth references were enjoyavle
QueenMagic1917 chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
I have not yet finished reading your story, mind you, but I have to tell you...I am drawn to your story. This tale is beautiful... you have portrayed Severus beautifully, realistically...and I find Hermione to be delightful. I am not a SS/HG shipper but your story and writing is too good!
Luna de Papel chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
I enjoyed this story immensely. And definitely needed the giggles :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
i did enjoy this part from beauty and the beast
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
What a nicely written classic tale with a magical twist. I enjoyed reading your story, although, I must admit that the epilogue left something to be desired for me. Other than that, I think you did well and that house elf sure makes me glad they don't exist!
Rain Ellis chapter 21 . 3/4/2014
I absolutely love it! If you do write a sequel to this I would be more than thrilled to read it as you are an amazing author. I love it XD
HelpmeHermione chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
This story was absolutely delightful! Thank you so much. I think you are a fantastic writer. It's just so damn great! For those of you who skim the reviews before reading, take it from me, you won't regret it!
CaramelMonkPA chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Interesting crossover story. I want that library for myself! :)
Arxia chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
This. This is absolutely fantastic!
You did such a fabulous job of keeping everyone in character! Oh MY GOSH.
Your title, by the way, is captivating.
I LOVE THAT HE STAYS THE SAME.
THANK YOU.
Gahhh, so many good messages in here! I just, Love you!
dem bones chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
This was a satisfying conclusion to a very interesting story. I love how Beauty and the Beast was included in this tale and the new spin on it.

I must say though despite the fact I found Beatrice to be a very well developed character she is very disturbing to me. I can never unsee that.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
I loved reading it I've actually read it twice
Jordy426 chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
Didn't the beast change in the end?