Reviews for Bushy and the Beast
pixelbun1 chapter 21 . 3/20
cute, but I felt slightly cheated of a more satisfying Happily Ever After scenes.
gisela19wwe chapter 21 . 2/11
So sad this story go to a end , I just love it so much and thank you for writing !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
The irony
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2017
Cute, cute. Thanks so much for writing;-D)
gruen chapter 21 . 1/29/2017
That was an interesting read! Thank you for writing!
SaiyaCat chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
So Funny
riverrat chapter 21 . 6/16/2016
I like the story but I'm not sure if I like the ending. A little on dark side, he, he!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
I was worried a bit there at that one purposefully ambiguous part (let's not receal spoilers, shall we?) and the labyrinth references were enjoyavle
QueenMagic1917 chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
I have not yet finished reading your story, mind you, but I have to tell you...I am drawn to your story. This tale is beautiful... you have portrayed Severus beautifully, realistically...and I find Hermione to be delightful. I am not a SS/HG shipper but your story and writing is too good!
Luna de Papel chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
I enjoyed this story immensely. And definitely needed the giggles :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
i did enjoy this part from beauty and the beast
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
What a nicely written classic tale with a magical twist. I enjoyed reading your story, although, I must admit that the epilogue left something to be desired for me. Other than that, I think you did well and that house elf sure makes me glad they don't exist!
Rain Ellis chapter 21 . 3/4/2014
I absolutely love it! If you do write a sequel to this I would be more than thrilled to read it as you are an amazing author. I love it XD
HelpmeHermione chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
This story was absolutely delightful! Thank you so much. I think you are a fantastic writer. It's just so damn great! For those of you who skim the reviews before reading, take it from me, you won't regret it!
CaramelMonkPA chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Interesting crossover story. I want that library for myself! :)