Reviews for And He Bled Crimson
Next? :(
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Ahh I wanna read more! But I'm assuming its discontinued Dx
TheRndom1 chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
love the story so far! han heart breaking!;)

hope fore updates;)
Miko chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
*sigh* another unfinished story. two years! why !
LunalitSol chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
Great fic. I so hope you return to continue it. It's good and worth finishing. I've put your fic on my story alert so I don't miss any chapters you may post.
cookies worst nightmare chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
and just when thing were getting good...Are you ever gonna update again? cause this is a good fic.
CherryShadowZ chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
I like both your stories, I'm sad to see neither has been updated in long time. I read your note about you continuing when you find the time, but I'm wondering if you still plan to go through with that or not.

I love how both your stories put Naruto and Sasuke into these situations. The idea of Sasuke going as a spy, I don't believe I've read that before. Its a new perspective on his defection, I love it its gonna cause so much angst!

And this story oh my, there's so many unanswered questions, whats with the Kyuubi eyes? Will Tsunade be able to save Sasuke? What about Orochimaru, will Naruto find out what he did to Sasuke?

) Oh well I'll wither away as I wait for updates on fanfics. Good luck with whatever it is that's taking up your time, hopefully you're doing well.
riseofthefallenone chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
No matter how many times I read this... It never looses it's... je ne sais quoi...

I look forward to the next update, whenever it may be.
BunnySaysHIHI chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
... really good story lost-nin-sama! bunny says you should write more for this story; it really deserves it!

bunny says byebye!
The Meta chapter 7 . 10/8/2006
OMG! this is a really great story! but you havent updated in so long... anyway, update sometime so you dont leave me hanging!
Weavers chapter 7 . 7/8/2006
lovely story, it's been awhile since I read something from Sasuke's POV.

I can't wait to see what else is going to happen :D
Shiraishi chapter 7 . 5/1/2006
Good story, can't want to read the next chapter.
Shizuka-Yuki chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
KOOL! This fic is so awsome! You must continue!
ShadoweGoddess chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
wa almost a YEAR since you updated this... update soon yea? this is AWESOME so far... and i would LOVE to see more.