Reviews for Just Curious
Saissister chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Poor Harry update soon
Shima101 chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
whoa good start for your story ! i enjoyed it ! i hope you will update soon !
firegoddess chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
That is a great story so far. I hope you write more chapters for it. Please continue the story.
Awen chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Nice one loved it! Hope you will continue
Iorek Byrnison chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
great story! update soon!
Aishwarya chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Great Chapter, I really like the way you got into Snape's mind. I don't have anything against slash but there are too many of those around. Can you please make it a friendship fic? Harry and Severus would make great friends.
Mikee chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Interesting. I like it. Will Severus talk to Harry about what he read.?

Please continue soon.

Thank you.
DaughterofDeath chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
add a new chapter
wolfawaken chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Oh very good. cliffhanger you got me hooked. So keep writing
RomanClassics chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Update. This is really good even though I'm not a first person POV. It's still good. Please don't change POV's though because that drive's me nuts. Thanx
wolfawaken chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Great! only 1 chapter . I hate that,here I am reading along on very good and interesting story and BANG no more to read. SO I suggest that you get back to this very Quickly before I hex, cusre,cry, etc, etc,etc,
DreamingToThis chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Ack, is this story ever going to be updated? I am totally dying to know what Sev reads in that journal. And how does Harry react when he realizes his journal is missing? Or when he finds out Sev read it? Hun, you're killin' me here! Update soon so it's not so miserable for me, twiddlin' my thumbs and just wastin' away while waiting for the next part. Thanks! *waves*
Alysyn chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
AWESOME! i can't get over how much i loved the chapter, but i need more PLEASE! i can't wait to see what snape reads in the journal and how he reacts. well g2g.
A Lost Lily chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Ok, too lazy to sign in. How the hell can you leave it there. "...the cover opens. I am curious." What kind of an ending is that? You MUST continue, as I'm oh so curious as to what sweet, innocent little Harry was writing in his ickle bitty journal. Wow, sorry, I just had to tell you exactly how much I want you to continue. Oh, by the way, thanks for your thoughtful review. I have beaten my muse into submission and I'm about to go work on the next chapter now. Wow, enough rambaling. Best of luck, and good job.
Mikee chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Interesting start. I'm looking forward to seeing just what Severus discovers in Harry's journal. I do hope you plan to continue soon.
Thank you.