Reviews for Missing You
ash chapter 8 . 2/16/2007
I love all the chapters there so cute I hope you write the next one soon! I think the story line i really good.
princess402 chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
i just love it so much passion and love for the loveing ppl!
Mini Nicka chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
Amazing
sourlemon76 chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
Please write more! I really like this story
Kitsunia chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
*shuffles in, head down* um...m'sorry...for not reviewing...this story for...you know...a while *cringes* eh heh...well, anyway _ I do hope that I'm not too late with reviewing and I must say that you've to update soon. As with the rest of your work, you have left this chapter with a need to be followed by another (one that I will review not months later, but rather right when I'm finished reading it).

Yes well, I suppose I should let you get back to writing and such...Oh yes, I've finally updated Nightmares Awoken...heh heh... *weak laugh* -; *skitters off after a shamless advertise*
LatinaChick4life chapter 8 . 7/24/2005
holy moly! this story is awesome! its sad,and really romantic... good job ( claps for ya!) wow, i was readin this story and i got so emotional, you made them seem so real! so update super soon!
Ur MOM 90 chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
OMG! awesome story!I feel bad for Tatsuya...but then It's good that shes with Rei again _

(P.S- oh did you know that there is a taiwanese drama based on the manga Mars...I've seen it and If you like the book you'll love the show _)
Wajeena chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
I really like you story so far...you write very well and keep me totally entertained. update soon!
lil-blu-penguin chapter 8 . 2/28/2005
i love it...i wanna know what will happen when the people find out about kira...wht will they think of her..i really want to find out,...i really love this story please please continue
endless tears chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
love ur story! Tatsuya confesses his love for

her - FINNALY! This plot is way twisted!

Cant wait for next the way ur an awsome writter )
Yanlie chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
WAH!

I LUV THIS STORY! I LUV YOU!

Wow! Great job! I LUV where the plot is going towards! I Luv the part where

'They made eye contact and Rei cracked a toothful smile and began to jog towards her, closely followed by his two protectors. She too quickened towards him and when they got close enough he threw his arms around her and held her tightly in his arms. His grip soon became too tight and she could feel her lungs constricting from the lack of air.

“Rei! Too tight!” she squealed.' That was SO Cute! And the part where Tatsuya got his heart broken? (sniff sniff) Poor Tatsuya...

I Luv how you story is right now! Plz, pretty plz with a cherry on top, plz, UPDATE! I'll be waiting!
Emerald Puppy chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
Oh that was the best story I've ever read. I can't wait till you finish the next chapter and update it.
Kira666 chapter 7 . 12/20/2004
Wow! Keep it up!
Dysteria2008 chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
i don't know where i want this to go. but you had better not put rei with ANYONE besides kira.

i feel bad for tatsuya but KIRA AND REI belong together. Please put them together {makes puppy dog eyes} (you can't refuse the puppy dog eyes can you?)
TheOriginalKateMonster chapter 7 . 11/1/2004
WOW! me likes this fanfic! are you going to write any more chapters! please? :-)

From a loyal Fan!