Reviews for The Worst Case Scenario
nessy22 chapter 4 . 10/8
A little abrupt it does seem to end this story, but I enjoyed every bit of it. (Although, it isn't finished, is it?) Anyway, your writing stile is so lively, it is a great pleasure to read. How I loved the two quarrelling with each other. Great scenes! You should write more...:)
Jansfamily4 chapter 3 . 6/19
Well a knight in muddy armor now. Lol
Jansfamily4 chapter 2 . 6/19
Well, Darcy does make a better knight in shining armor than Collins does. Doesn't he?
EngLitLover chapter 2 . 5/10
Mr. Collins as a knight, that is really funny.
Christinasandoval21 chapter 4 . 4/3
More please
Lambton chapter 4 . 2/10
Please continue
tacotri chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
I do wish you would add to it
SecretSpells chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Love it!
hrhdana chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Go with ur gut liz! He is a slimeball! Get Darcy to hold onto u longer- or forever! Love the shouting!
Lisa Cooper chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
You might get away with calling chapter 4," A Turn For The Worse," the end of THE WORST CASE SCENARIO. (It seems not quite all tied up, but the actions are almost finished to finish up this part of this story. I would like to see the situation more resolved, but that is a personal opinion You did a good job with this story. It seems possible. Your road blocks could happen together. You had a very good line/idea about Mr. Darcy finding Miss Elizabeth Bennet in the mess she was in and trying to be her knight in shining armor in spite of herself. You also set that idea up subtly too, a nice extra touch. Thank you for your story, Lisa Cooper
Cactus2008 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Read an intriguing and humorous follow up to your fic and just had to read your fic for the beginning. Hilarious and in character for the most part. Truly lives up to the title with the string of mishaps.
crotia chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
crotia chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
huge smile on my face while I'm reading so I quikly go on
crotia chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I like the future predicting and the outrageous mood
flower123 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013