Reviews for In the Past, In the Future

PS: how was ur trip?
mz.sarJe chapter 16 . 6/8/2004
HEY!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

ASAP after you come back!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

PS: how was your trip?
the.woods chapter 7 . 6/6/2004
Thanks for your review on my story ! I came to repay the favor, and I'm glad I did !

I haven't finished reading your story, but it's getting incredibly good ! I love the awesome twist at the end !

-n
Danielle218Lover chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
awesome babay! I am luvin it!
Britt chapter 16 . 5/25/2004
I think your story is great and I hope you come back from France real soo. Have fun there!
Melanie chapter 16 . 5/21/2004
I love this story and kept reading the new updates and I am glad you found out it didnt let anonymous feedback cuz I have been trying to send feedback for awhile now. Anyway I am glad you got that fixed and I can now tell ya how much Ilike your story and hope as soon as you get back you update and had fun on your trip.
skye-lark913 chapter 16 . 5/21/2004
YOU BETTER HAVE LOTS WRITTEN WHEN YOU POST AGAIN! lol!
Becca chapter 16 . 5/21/2004
I really like your story and I can't wait to see how it ends.
BAshipper101 chapter 16 . 5/21/2004
i love your story
Lucifer's Angel chapter 16 . 5/20/2004
Lovin' the story. Your a great writer, and I enjoy reading your work. Please continue.
BAshipper101 chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
i love ur story! keep goin
Willow92 chapter 15 . 5/18/2004
wow this was a good chapter. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us readers...
I have one thing. You'd get twice as many review if you let anominus reviewers in..
but w.e. it's ur story
Love ya Willow92
skye-lark913 chapter 15 . 5/16/2004
e.e! now's the time for the big confrontation! post soon! really, really soon! It's great!
liit06 chapter 15 . 5/16/2004
great chapter..never thought you'll pull the ghost of the past..pretty clever..can't wait for the next chapter..happy writing..
skye-lark913 chapter 14 . 5/9/2004
omg! this story is soo good! I started crying! I love this story! you HAVE to post more really soon!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »