Reviews for The Shadow
hsibelius chapter 20 . 11/11/2004
Wow. Wow. Wow. I only just found this... But this is amazing.

I'm wondering what Dimitri thought after Samuel's demise, however. I'm Dying to see a conversation between the two dead Enjolrases. *begs* Please?

Amazing story, as I've said before. This is going on my favorites next time I log in.
Hiril Moon chapter 20 . 9/19/2004
...Wow. That was brilliant. It explained a lot of stuff (though I'm not sure how much. Alas, I have only seen the musical twice and never read the book, so I'm not sure if it even explains anything) and was abso-blinkin'-mazingly written. The only thing I had a problem with was this: Courfeyrac tells Enjolras to just go back to his lover, but there isn't actually any focus on this comment. I don't know if you just haven't finished the story yet or it's just meant to be said in passing, but I think there would have been some kind of thought about that phrase at some point.

Bother. Reading too much into it. And have headache. Bother.
elenlaurelin chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Wow! That's...incredible. Samuel seems so sad and lost, and the ending is so desperate. Wonderful job.
T-R-Us chapter 20 . 8/6/2004
That was beautifully written, and the storyline was perfect and very original. It definitely gave a certain twist to the character devlopement of Enjolras, this was a side not usually seen. In most other fanfictions Enjolras' confusion is there, but it isn't so fully explained as it was in your story. I look forward to reading more of your work, and thank you for the splendid hour I spent reading this.

- T-R_Us
La Pamplemousse chapter 20 . 8/5/2004
Oh... *is quiet for a moment*

That was really nice. Really really really nice.

...Oh no, now I'm going to cry. And it's all your fault!
La Pamplemousse chapter 18 . 8/3/2004
Yay, you updated!

God, I love this story... I need a life...
tattered sparrow chapter 17 . 6/12/2004
I believe I've already said this, but ! *ahem* Lovely lovely.
La Pamplemousse chapter 17 . 6/11/2004
Aww, drunk Feyrac is so cute... *huggles* poor thing...
La Pamplemousse chapter 16 . 6/10/2004
AW! *squeals* I'm so happy you updated this, it's so sweet and such a picker-upper!
La Pamplemousse chapter 15 . 5/26/2004
*bows and worships the story*
Mlle. Verity le Virago chapter 15 . 5/25/2004
Beautiful! Where have you been hiding all this time? It's no fun without being able to read writing like yours.
tattered sparrow chapter 15 . 5/25/2004
Gorgeous. I've quite run out of other words to describe your writing.
La Pamplemousse chapter 14 . 4/14/2004
Aw! This story is just the sweetest thing ever! I love Feuilly's little family, they're so cute! It's so interesting, Samuel's growing up... Continue soon!
tattered sparrow chapter 14 . 4/14/2004
Still lovely. The descriptions are amazing, and you make the characters so real.
Mlle. Verity le Virago chapter 14 . 4/14/2004
This is beautiful, Korin. Even philosophical. Will Samuel ever succeed in completely taking over Dimitri?