Reviews for The Life and Times of an Unwelcome Third Wheel
Wonderfully written, very fresh approach, I like the sweet yet jaded child/ manboy.
TheRealRavenDark chapter 10 . 12/24/2014

I still love love love this. As in way on top amongst my favorite things of all times right up there with the ever elusive white chocolate mini Kit-Kats and LaPerla... ;-)

What a wonderful feeling reading this gives me. The memories it brings to mind.

And of course the delicious genius of leaving it at *that*... lol. Oh how I loved that.

SicilyRoyalty chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
nooooo! rory and tristan are supposed to be together! I'm so sad. I like Jordan tho!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
really unique and refreshing POV for a story. you've made him into a believable, funny, lovable and annoying character
b.ducky chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
story's so cute.

but i wish it would've ended w. tristan & rory together.

& you totally should've written a sequel. but w.e. i guess.

& wow, trig in 7th gr ?
smoosh chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
oh my...tell me again why you don't write anymore? i have so much love for this much in fact that i woke up at the asscrack of dawn this morning and decided that i just HAD to go find it and read it...

you've got an awesome voice smoosh. :)
Lillypilly chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
God I feel like a total terd for reviewing since you finished this story what five years ago. I really thought that I'd read most of the trories on ff but as usual I am wrong. Don't know if you still read your reviews but if you ever do hopefully you'll do myself and I'm sure a lot of people a favour by following this amazing story up with a sequel. Wishful thinking maybe but it doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks for writing & sharing!
andrea chapter 10 . 9/28/2007
I have just discovered this amazing story and read all 10 chapters in one sitting! It's originality is that attracted me to it from the beginning; I haven't read any fic quite like this one before. Your writting is great, and the first person POV of a OC on Rory and Tritan's would-be realtionship was insightful and very interesting. )

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. At first I felt that the ending was unsatisfying because I really wanted Rory and Tristan to be together, however upon further reflection I realized the brilliant simplicity of it. It leaves a lot of things up to the reader, and that is what makes is such a please to read.
LouLouBear1213 chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
I love this story. Have you thought about writing a sequel?
trorygirl chapter 10 . 4/11/2007
Hi! Even you wrote this like a lifetime ago, I just wanted to say that I absolutely luved this, even if it didn't end to happily for Tristan & Rory. The 3rd person perspective was great & different. Luved it! -Amira
ace88 chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
i just want to know what they were doing that was that big of a deal cause there are only 2 things i can think of that might be that bad but i dont think they are and i dont know if i should leave it on a review
winnie chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
this is great please write a sequel for this!
kate chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
please write a sequl of something i love this story!
Imagine-The-Wreckage chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write a sequal to this! Its so good!

I read it once, but then couldn't remember the title and lost it, and then found it again like a year later. So now im reviewing to say write a sequal PLEASE!
Hcrobe0 chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
Wow...I really liked this fic..although you had me worried for awhile there. I was afraid it'd end with Jordan and Rory getting married ten years down the road or something like that. *hearts* Tristan!