Reviews for Reoccuring Nightmares
Rose77 chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
A perfect finish to the story! I laughed when Dumbledore cleared his throat.
Loyd1957 chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
Actually, I am usually one to want details, but this story has so much substance that, we the readers, should be able to figure it out. I do love the way you word your love scenes. S much love and tension in them. Whew! Whatever everyone else wants.
sjrodgers23 chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
more of this story please i cant wait to read more

SEQUEL PLEASE more of this story.
Lumora The White chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
well details would be nice, but this fic was great! well done!

cm
PiercingArrow chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
REALLY GREAT STORY! Haha "You will not drug me again" It was sweet and powerful, I loved it
notwritten chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
Good reading. Keep smiling. :-)
CapoeiraBabe chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
Please write more soon! Putting your on alert... waiting
pwrmom2 chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
THis was a fabulus series. I know you have a life of your own, but I must say, this was a horrible place to leave this story. Anyway, great job, you tell a great story. I wouldn't complain if you ever finished this (hint, hint...lol). good luck in all you do.
aptteach123 chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
Great chapter! I loved it a lot. Keep up the awesome work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
notwritten chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
A very interesting story. Keep smiling. :-)
aptteach123 chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
Wow, this chapter was awesome. Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
notwritten chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
Hermione has been drugged.

A very interesting and good chapter today. Thank you for sharing it. Have a cool weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
thebfsgf chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
This is awesome! You've gotta update soon!

Rebecka M.
notwritten chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
What a very good chapter you have written today. Can we have more to read, please and thank you. Keep smiling too. Have a nice day tomorrow. :-)
Gummadoon Fanatic chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
You're first story 'Nightmares' was good and this one is even better and with just the first chapter it is a great beginning...I luv it. You gotta update soon!

Adding this to my fav!