Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
sola chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
gumagawa ka pa ba ng fanfiction?
sola chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
galing idol! padagdag pa ah ng mga gto fanfiction! miss ko na ang manga na to
listz chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
haha! i really miss this show
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
this is a great story.. im a fan of kikuchi-kanzaki couple
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
haha! reading your fic this year of 2012
friend chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
yo. awesome story
Aikiko-Ashra chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
Update soon! Its almost two years since you last updated!
feifu chapter 8 . 7/4/2007
lolz, this is a fun read. hope you update it in the near future heheh btw, do they really have WATSON's anywhere in Japan? Lolz, figured you're Filipino or at least familiar with the Phil language when I read puruntongs haahahha!
Lizza-chan chapter 8 . 5/23/2007
Oh! I like it! My fav GTO couple made me click the story but your writing was what made me keep reading ater the first chapter! I do hope you'll continue!
Chidori vs Rasengan chapter 3 . 5/17/2007
actually, it's sala, and she's from the Universal century gundam series.
Chidori vs Rasengan chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
new fav added!
jmj102 chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
woah your still alive hey? You've got everything down as an authoress now. Dare I say youve perfected your style. Throw in some more Yoshikawa/Anko love as well. Not to mention Onizuka's love interest. Also this new exotic girl you threw into this chapter, would she happen to be based on you ? Hopefully we wont have to wait 2 years for the next chapter.. :D cya
shotamadness chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Hehe! This is really fun to read! I love GTO and we need more good fanfics for it! Great job. Keep it up!

-Sasuké-neko
Kairi21 chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
It should be quite evident in my speech pattern (and maybe intellectual capacity)that I have failed to enter U.P. (hah! Their loss! _) Anywho, I did manage to wedge myself into Ateneo (in ADDU to be specific). It's good to hear from (or read from?) you again. Yes, it has been a while but the fic still is good so...

Yeah I am as blind as a bat so do not rely on me to spot any errors. But I can, at least, give ya feedback on the story: IT WAS A GREAT CHAP!

Urumi-chan does lack a sense of humor so what? Sinong aaway sa Urumi-chan ko! Lapit dito! Sisiguraduhin kong 'di na kayo makakalakad pagkatapos ko sa inyo! Ehehehe so...

Please keep up the good work and congrats on the success of the fic. 'Til next time... Jaa. _
The Nilaga Lover chapter 8 . 4/21/2006
FINALLY! After checking yer site millions of times over the past two years yeh have returned! lol. I like this chap, like the way I like all yer other ones. Yeh better keep updating, and not go missing for another two years, aight?