Reviews for Heatwave
Kikanemi chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
I must review!
I liked it! ...and...not that I'm attracted to cartoons...but Robin without a shirt would be nice. (Not many girls think he's good looking, but I do!) Anyway...It was really good and I'm going to sit here and wait for the next installment! Update soon!
Ja ne!
Serenity Winner chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Overall, it wasn't bad _ I'm a fan of the Starfire/Robin pairing, so I enjoyed that aspect of it. I also think that you managed to capture Starfire fairly well... during certain parts, anyway. Yes, the story was a little WAFF cliche, but at least you realized that _
There were parts that I had issues with. For one, you seem to be watching Teen Titans in a different way than I am... because I never noticed Starfire's "generous helping of cleavage" before... though I admit her legs are long and slender (slender to the point of scary). I've also never heard her described as an "alien goddess" O_o I think TT romance is good and well when done right... you have to take into consideration that they are *Teen* Titans, and they may be a little young for the kind of curves you're giving Star or the kind of attraction they have. I always assumed them to be between 13-16... but please correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry about the long post. I think you have very nice writing skills, and I'd love to see more in the future. _
moezy-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Not bad for your first story. I liked it. If you leave a little more space between your paragraphs, your story will be a lot easier to read. Other than that, keep up the good work.
Darkfire chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Dude, add some bbrae and it'd be perfect.
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Really interesting, i hope you will write more soon.
rebekah chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
I love please add more chapters soon
ROBINROX chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Robin shirtless?U just made my day!IT ROX!
a starrobin fan chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
wow! great story so far! plz update soon!
EmpathicDreams chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
This is really cool! I can't wait to see what influence the sun, sea and sand has on Star and Robin lol!
Please come back with more soon!
NNY273000 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Not bad for a first try. I think you forgot to add "ing" to thinking in one of the sentences not bad
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11